My Fivem crashes all the time and I think that's because of the problem because I can't see any cars

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version:1.0.2699.0
Up to date:yes
Legit or Pirate copy:Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:Rockstar Launcher
Windows version:21H2
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?yes
**System specifications:yes **
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):yes **
logs/CitizenFX_log files:yes
.dmp files/report IDs:si-2a9f448bd1fd452fbf1408de512af6be

If you can’t start the game at all

**GTA V folder screenshot:i can start ityes

**GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

**Filepath to FiveM folder:yes
!
**FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?one of wiedows 10 knows the name ned
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?my problem is that i can’t see any cars in FiveM servers and because of that my FiveM crashes all the time and it’s not that cool

What are you trying to do?I’ve been trying since yesterday evening to fix it, but it doesn’t work and I hope I can get help

What have you tried already to fix the issue?I already deleted gta and fivem but it doesn’t work restarted my pc but it still doesn’t work

**Error screenshot (if any):
Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.16 - 01.33.34.55 (2)

What did you do to get this issue?I’ve had it for 2 weeks and I thought it would go away after a while, but it didn’t go away

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! I have the problem on every server

Additional comments no, that’s it but thanks for the attention

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

okay so what I still have in terms of information is that no matter which server my client crashes again and again and that’s a shame because I’ve been playing FiveM for a long time and the clint always crashes because I can’t see any cars I see the people where the cars are but they I don’t see cars and because crash means I always get
(an error GTA5_b2699.exe!sub14165850C (0x61) caused FiveM stop Working. A crash report is being uploaded to the fiveM dervelopers.
and yes I do not know how I can fix the probelm would be very happy if you could help me LG Maik

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.