My ESX Inventory suddenly stopped working server side

Hey, me and my friend who host a server a dumbfounded right now.
Our inventory suddenly stopped showing up when pressing F2.
It looks like it opens cause our logo that is in the inventory shows, but everything thing else UI wise is gone.
It does not give any error codes, the strange thing is, we tried backups and tried the inventory on our separate DEV server and it got the same issue.

It suddenly happened, we did not put new scripts in or adjust anything when the problem occured.
Only thing we are thinking is if theres another script that was streaming something from a URL?

Does anyone have an idea where we could start looking?
All advice is welcome. Thank you in advance.

UPDATE: After turning of all script but the inventory it seems that the problem is narrowed down to the inventory. IT seems that the developer put in a javascript code that makes him control the script and shut of the UI whenever he wants. Backend works fine, but the UI is not working. Does anybody have an idea how i could find the issue.

UPDATE: CFX made an update regarding nui_pipe which messed this up. Alot of servers i Sweden had to switch inventories. GG.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.