Muted Cfx.re Discord

hello I sent a message on the Cfx.re Project Hub discord which was “tdstetssdt” or something like that to see if I had received the Element Club Argentum role but I was mute and it’s been almost 2 months can you help me please?

[https://twitter.com/Streamerdefend2/status/1765527468033683485] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyqRubgaBsM&t=865s some staff are so rude and disrespectfull treats it if your fault the discord wasnt upset right, treat you less like players/customers/users but more like burden like you are a annoyingness if you ask for help, i am sorry my redm disappear and i cant use it and is a pain for you trying to get help to fix it

my redm disappear then it updated but then i tried to get help on cfx discord they tried like dirty,i will look for help on youtube wont bother crx for help again,thats the problem with gaming people want money for the games but then there is a problem with the game you are treated like a burden,some of them have no manners,some of them talks down to you, they think they are better then you because they are a staff member. for some the power goes to they head.

you cant tell me there is staff that do not abuse they power i seen some toxic servers and some try to cover it up and act like staff can never do anything wrong act like staff is a god and always right, i just wanna hear staff can also make mistakes, anyway i hope you have a great weekend, thing is i just want a world that best for everyone, i mostly daydream about world peace.

That’s not a mod or any kind of staff member. The users with the “Regulars” role have nothing to do with Cfx/Rockstar or the moderator team.

then how did i get timed out for 30days by them? i got it fix anyways thanks anyways. enjoy your weekend.

It’s ironic that you are hijacking this persons thread with your own problem which is what I assume got you muted in the discord. Also regulars have no powers, Snaily muted if it wasn’t an obvious mute from a moderator.

Also, you showed the RedM support channel as read only, did you even read the RedM info channel before jumping to conclusions?

Edit: realized the “fix” for your mute was leaving the discord.

yes did did you check links and pictures i posted and i left because off the mute, have a great sunday