Music City RP (Looking for a Community Manager)

Hey there! I love the vision :blush: Quick question: I see you mentioned it’s an economy-based server and is serious rp. But what framework is this?

The server is under the QB framework. We wanted to go with the newer style framework due to the different and unique scripts that we have for it.

!bump

Hey there! Im AZ, the founder of FreedomLife RP. Did you find out whatever info you needed?

Hey there i am looking to see if you are still hiring for Operations Staff as im currently looking to become a staff member in a community where i was Operations Director in the previous Community i was in and before that i was Head Admin in other servers for 4 years i have plenty of experience and i can keep my self level headed and calm in staff situations I can talk to you more about it

my name is BraveHeart_111 on your discord

Yes! We are still looking for Operations Staff. Thanks for your interest and inquiry. I see you in our discord. I’ll connect with you there!

!bump

!bump

!bump

!bump

Spots are still open for PAID Beta Testers! Join up and get Early Access to the server!

!bump

discord link is invalid.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have updated the link.

!bump

I have updated. !bump

Just an fyi: We are also looking for:

• Game Admins
  • PAID Beta Testers
  • LEO and EMS Chiefs

Oh, and we have a PAID referral Promo going on now! Get $1 for every person you invite to our Discord! Open a ticket in Discord for more info. We can’t wait to see ya there!!!

Don’t forget: See the above message :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey there!

I was just looking through your post and I really think that the position of Community Manager is fit for me! I am also a capable candidate for the Chief of LSPD position. I work in I.T in real life and I am the front of customer service as a service desk member! This means that my interpersonal skills are always challenged and used in my line of work. Not only this, I have been roleplaying for 5 years! This also includes Community Management and Ownership.

I would join the discord but it looks like your invite link is out of date :smiley:

Please check out my post! :slight_smile:

discord link is invalid again.