Music City RP (Looking for a Community Manager)

Hey there!

My name is Daniel and I am the Director of Server Support for Music City RP.

Music City RP is a new, economy-based, serious roleplay server based on the great Music City of Nashville, Tennessee! It operates on QBCore framework.

We saw a need for a place where people can go to get away from the challenges and sometimes mentally exhausting times of life. A place where no matter what was going on in the world, or our individual lives, and no matter who we actually were in those realities, people can come and have the freedom to be who they want to be, without judgment. And if you’re new to FiveM or serious rp, no worries. We got ya. We’re patient and dedicated to helping you learn and develop as a serious rp’er.

Now that you know a little about how we came to be, it’s time to get down to the business. In order to help make our dream reality, we need an awesome team of dedicated, skilled, and creative individuals to propel our vision! Below you’ll see a breakdown of the various positions we’re recruiting for. Please note, that those roles marked with an (*) have an urgent need to be filled and should be ready to hop in and get to work immediately (like now). Especially Beta Testers as we are in the final stage of development for the Beta Launch.

Support Staff

Community Manager
  • acts as liaison between the Community and Server Staff/Executives
  • posses a community-focused attitude
  • exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills
  • responsible for facilitating regular/planned monthly community meetings; holds unplanned meetings as needed
  • ability to develop creative, engaging, and original content for the server ie: community bonding events, movie nights, game nights etc.
  • partner with Brand Manager to track, report, and follow up on feedback and reviews
Brand Manager
  • responsible for managing the server’s social media accounts ie: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
  • liaison among Community, Server Staff/Executives, Brand Ambassadors (content creators), and the Public
  • coordinates server promotion efforts
  • ability, experience, and confidence in building and utilizing social networks to promote and grow the server
  • responsible for ensuring interested Brand Ambassadors meet established requirements; helps develop those who don’t
Business Manager (Legal Factions)
  • responsible for ensuring that businesses within the server stay compliant with business server rules
  • promotes available businesses for purchase within the server
  • acts as main point of contact for business owners/legal factions
  • handles initial setup, requests, monthly maintenance (inventory/product changes/rotations)
  • ensures business activity

If your skills, experiences, and interests match any of these positions, please join the discord below and put in a ticket and we’ll be sure to respond! Also, feel free to comment below if you have any questions.

Music City RP Discord

2 Likes

Hey there! I love the vision :blush: Quick question: I see you mentioned it’s an economy-based server and is serious rp. But what framework is this?

The server is under the QB framework. We wanted to go with the newer style framework due to the different and unique scripts that we have for it.

!bump

Hey there! Im AZ, the founder of FreedomLife RP. Did you find out whatever info you needed?

Hey there i am looking to see if you are still hiring for Operations Staff as im currently looking to become a staff member in a community where i was Operations Director in the previous Community i was in and before that i was Head Admin in other servers for 4 years i have plenty of experience and i can keep my self level headed and calm in staff situations I can talk to you more about it

my name is BraveHeart_111 on your discord

Yes! We are still looking for Operations Staff. Thanks for your interest and inquiry. I see you in our discord. I’ll connect with you there!

!bump

!bump

!bump

!bump

Spots are still open for PAID Beta Testers! Join up and get Early Access to the server!

!bump

discord link is invalid.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have updated the link.

!bump

I have updated. !bump

Just an fyi: We are also looking for:

• Game Admins
  • PAID Beta Testers
  • LEO and EMS Chiefs

Oh, and we have a PAID referral Promo going on now! Get $1 for every person you invite to our Discord! Open a ticket in Discord for more info. We can’t wait to see ya there!!!

Don’t forget: See the above message :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey there!

I was just looking through your post and I really think that the position of Community Manager is fit for me! I am also a capable candidate for the Chief of LSPD position. I work in I.T in real life and I am the front of customer service as a service desk member! This means that my interpersonal skills are always challenged and used in my line of work. Not only this, I have been roleplaying for 5 years! This also includes Community Management and Ownership.

I would join the discord but it looks like your invite link is out of date :smiley:

Please check out my post! :slight_smile: