Mumble VOIP Old bug

The VOIP just STOP working and the player have to turn off and turn on again to work… I’ts and very very old bug. Please fix this before taking out the TOK

2 Likes

Please provide some more information regarding this bug as I believe it was fixed very long ago. Any way to reproduce this issue would be important for fixing it. This is also the first time in seemingly forever that I’ve seen anything about this as again - it’s been fixed for quite some time.

I did not have this error, I will ask my players to record when someone has it.

I think I may be having a similar issue to you, what does your console output look like? I’ve been seeing print outs like this recently:

Ignore the language

There doesn’t seem to be any consistencies when trying to reproduce this output, any obvious constants are:

Then any other information is as follows

• Generally the console outputs mumble warning messages quite rapidly after about 15 minutes of using it
  • Will only work for a short period of time after everybody reconnects
  • Using Windows artifact 2315, tried using a couple older versions to no avail
  • Sometimes tabbing out of the FiveM process triggers this but this is very inconsistent

do u have the 3dvoice option turned on

Aye both 3dvoice and useSendingRangeOnly. Apologies I forgot to mention that

too many targets being updated at once? doesn’t really seem like a repro much

It’s really hard to tell at the minute, it’ll occur with as little as two clients connected, any instability does seem to become more frequent with more clients but I’ll definitely keep looking into it.

We have the same Error. 3d Voice is enabled

Any solutions? Still an issue in my server