Mumble Crash on FiveM!

**Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
**Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Rockstar
**Windows version: 10
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? : Yes , a lot of us tried

Important parts

**What is the issue you’re having? Mumble Voice chat in my server have some issues. I am on Uprising Roleplay (French Canadian server of Roleplaying) and some of us can’t talk and others can. Its been now 4 days that some of us after like … 2 minutes , the voice cut then we need to ON and OFF the Voice Chat everytime but the problem still. The Creator of our server said the problem is from FiveM so I try to see with you if you know what is the problem

**What are you trying to do? Talk in Roleplay… its a base we need for playin !

**What have you tried already to fix the issue? Download every patch of my computer, to be sure everything is allright and updated , look if my performance wasn’t too bad (maybe it make voice chat crash , but no…) we try to uninstall FiveM and download it back, delete the cash from FiveM , change microphone , nothing is workin from now.

**What did you do to get this issue? Nothing. The creator of our server have merge the server on another platform a few days ago, MAYBE its related but we are not sure.

**What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! Uprising Roleplay

Additional comments

If anyone had the same problem before OR if you know what is the cause of it , please help ! We are a community off 250 players and more per day and a lot of us can’t enjoy the game because we can’t talk ! ( in my case , my voice cut every 30 seconds. The voice chat detect my voice ,but no one heard me after the cutting. )

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.