MRPD Parking Lots

This was a commissioned piece of work that I am allowed to sell on to others, it’s a relatively simple but large map that clears out two ‘blocks’ and turns them into parking lots. Useful if you have a large PD force or for car meets.

Store: tebex

Left Parking Lot:

Right Parking Lot:

FAQ:
How compatible is this map?

• If you have a custom MRPD (apart from Gabz) you will need to edit any conflicting ymaps and possibly some collisions - though I can’t guarantee this due to not knowing what maps you have.
  • Like other maps you will most likely have to edit your own occlusion, lodlight & scenario files.

Is this map compatible with Gabz?

• Yes in regards to Gabz MRPD & Pillbox - Follow the readme
  • No in regards to Gabz Scenarios, you will have to do that seperately.

Is this map locked?

• Yes

Is the fence optional?

• Yes the fence around the right car park is completely optional just delete the corresponding ymap.
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) n/a
Requirements n/a
Support Yes
1 Like

this should be free.99

so much… for what is… i know is work… but it’s not a fair price :slight_smile:
but idea of parking is a really good idea.

1 Like

Appreciate your feedback, I’m actively working on releasing more projects but I will take this into consideration.

I’ll be honest, this is decent work, it looks good but it’s still a parking lot.
£32 for a parking lot when that’s the price of a price of a decent sized MLO is really, really steep.

If you sold them separately, I’d probably pay like £5-£7.

2 Likes

Does this conflict at all with Gabz MRPD at all?

There is a compatible version, just follow the read me when you get the files

Is this map compatible with Gabz?

• Yes in regards to Gabz MRPD & Pillbox - Follow the readme
  • No in regards to Gabz Scenarios, you will have to do that seperately.

There must be some type of conflict, check for duplicate files and edit accordingly. Hope this helps :smiley:

Hey I had a question about MRPD parking lots!

I recently have been having troubles with scenario peds or gang peds, things of that nature working in the grove area.
When running this map they do not show up. I have a test server so i can show you what I mean.

But wondering what effects the peds? some scenario file? and is that possible to change so they peds are not effected in grove?