Mounties Gaming Community | Authentic Canadian Roleplay | Dispatchers Needed | Est. 2011

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

About Us:

It is our pleasure to say, the original Mounties Gaming Community / RCMP Clan has returned. We are officially open to the public and ready for a new round of applicants.

This community is a rebirth of the original Mounties Gaming Community, and we are so proud to be continuing the Mounties Gaming tradition with our collective experiences in previous communities and best practices.

The community bases itself in the beautiful province of British Columbia just off the coast of Vancouver island, allowing us to enjoy the stunning surroundings that fits well with the island ambiance of San Andreas.

To ensure the highest quality of roleplay, Mounties has always been a whitelisted community.

How To Apply:

Applying is made simple, please visit our recruitment discord server, https://discord.gg/uCYhCGferw and start there!

Please make sure you read the requirements BEFORE applying

Who Is Recruiting:

• RCMP (Police) - OPEN
  • OCC (Dispatch) - OPEN
  • SAFE (EMS) - OPEN
  • CIVILIAN - OPEN

MEDIA

Photo Collection - Click Here!

7 Likes

THE CIVILIAN DEPARTMENT IS NOW OPEN

APPLY NOW TO BE WHITELISTED!

The process is simple, submit an application and speak with a member of our HR team and we will get you whitelisted.

3 Likes

Great communtiy, Always great to turn up to a roleplay and have fun. 100% Recommend OCC!

2 Likes

Honestly BEST Canadian RP server out there!

3 Likes

PDS Members (Police Dog Service) can now play fetch with their pup!

Check out our most recent video! https://youtu.be/vJ1bKvzJMS8

2 Likes

Great community, very photogenic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Our new promotional video is up!

Hoping to revive this community, I am an old member from this community and i have decided to open an RCMP server. I have been unable to contact any of the old staff but if your interested join Maple RolePlay | RCMP