Moon-island-uniform

GTA V version? - Most Recent
Legit or Pirate copy? - Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? - Social Club
Windows version? - Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
What did you do to get this issue? Spawned a vehicle with a custom vehiclelayouts.meta
What server did you get this issue on? My own server

Okay, So I am aware a previous topic has been created about this in the past however, I have followed the topic to a “T” but the issue still occurs. This is the original: "moon-island-uniform"

After following the exact steps in the comments, I still get exactly the same crash, the vehicle spawns but when I try to get in, the game crashes with “moon-island-uniform” Does anyone have any ideas?

CfxCrashDump_2019_10_02_23_44_41.zip (2.1 MB)

This topic has been moved to the appropriate category.

Are the loading the files in the correct order?
data_file 'CARCOLS_FILE' 'data/carcols.meta'
data_file 'HANDLING_FILE' 'data/handling.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE' 'data/vehicles.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE' 'data/carvariations.meta'

Yes, we’re currently loading them as follows:

data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘handling.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE’ ‘vehicles.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE’ ‘carvariations.meta’
data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta’
data_file ‘WEAPONINFO_FILE_PATCH’ ‘weapons.meta’
data_file ‘WEAPONINFO_FILE_PATCH’ ‘weaponmarksmanpistol.meta’
data_file ‘PED_METADATA_FILE’ ‘peds.meta’

And then we have the VehicleLayout in a separate resource

[ 115203] Started resource vehiclelayouts
[ 115203]
[ 117343] [vehiclelayouts]
[ 117375] Loading mounted data files (total: 1)
[ 117375] loading VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE resources:/vehiclelayouts/vehiclelayouts.meta.
[ 117375] done loading resources:/vehiclelayouts/vehiclelayouts.meta in data file mounter class CVehicleMetadataFileMounter.

It also shows no errors when loading the layouts resource

I had this issue prior with my car packs. The cause was rhd cars and cars that have the car-variation file. When moving them to their own resource I stopped experiencing the issue

Moving the actual car to it’s own resource?

That is correct. We were successfully running lhd and rhd cars for about 3 months in the same pack before randomly experiencing this crash. I’m assuming something was changed in a fivem update that is what caused the crashing to occur. I have yet to try making all my rhd cars or cars with car variation files into their own separate pack and see if the crashing still occurs so I can’t help you there but if you are just looking for a quick stop gap seperating the cars that cause crashes into their own resources should fix it

Okay, So i have done this but it is still crashing, can you send a screenshot of how it is seperated please?

Is your resource a single car or is it multiple cars? If its a single you will need to create a handling.meta, carcols.meta, carvariations.meta, and a vehicles meta. If the vehicle is in a car pack you can find all the required stuff by searching those 4 files seperately for say the car name/modkit name

803c6d02fcb35d6af2f2af444f5dde15
This is the resource, it’s a single car inside the stream folder, and then it has it’s own carvariations, handing and vehicles.meta

Still not resolved, any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.