Monolith RP | $50,000 Start | Serious RP | Economy | Hiring Police/EMS/Mechanics | Streamer Friendly | Active Staff/Development | MumbleVOIP | Drugs & Robberies | Events & More!|

Who are we?

MonolithRP is an economy based roleplay community that was founded at the end of May 2020. MonolithRP is much more than any other community people have come across before. Our Executors created this place with ambition to give players an experience unlike anything else before. Starting off with a personal development server, Monolith has grown so much in the short time that it has been around.

MonolithRP aims to give a streamer and lore-friendly experience to those who are interested. Actively doing research on anything that can improve other’s experience. Another note, MonolithRP’s Executive team has hand picked their staff team to give the best support possibly. A great community starts with a great staff team!

Our Goals

2020:

On (07/06/20) we opened our very first server. Since then we’ve grown, pushed updates, and placed down foundations to build a successful community. For the rest of the year, we hope to build a player base to experience something that was founded off of one reason only… to give players a great roleplay experience.

Some other goals include:

• Revised skin system
  • Revised key system - Completed!
  • Revised inventory/crafting system
  • Revised robbery system (bank & stores)
  • Revised banking system - Completed!
  • Improved drug system - Completed!
  • Additional passive jobs (Fishing/Hunting) - Completed!

What does MonolithRP have to offer?

Main Features:

• Server Events & Giveaways for the community
  • Vehicle Chop Shop & Black Market
  • Realistic Economy
  • Modified Drug System
  • Passive income methods
  • Realistic Vehicle Handling
  • Whitelisted Jobs
  • Custom Clothing and Uniforms
  • Custom Vehicles & Vehicle Modifications
  • Purchasable Boat & Scuba Diving equipment
  • Motels all around the map
  • Real Estate (Ability to live anywhere)

Whitelist Jobs:

• San Andreas Department of Justice (DOJ)
  • San Andreas State Police (SASP/LSPD/BCSO)
  • San Andreas Medical Services (SAMS)
  • San Andreas Public Defenders Office - (Lawyers)
  • Burgershot (Food Creation & Delivery)
  • Panic Towing (Mechanics / Vehicle Modifications)

Our Links

Our Discord
Server Rules
City IP - game.monolithrp.net
Our Twitter - Coming Soon!

If you have ANY questions, feel free to reply to this thread and we will be more than happy to answer them!

7 Likes

This city is AMAZING! In such a short period of time a whole community with multiple staff members and multiple content creators was made! I get so much joy out of MonolithRP and hope anyone who joins feels that same joy!

The Staff Team is on point and active regularly as well as the main RPers are so willing to help when starting out in RP for the first time. It really is an honor to be part of the MonolithRP community!

3 Likes

My thoughts and experiences on Monolith RP thus far.

I’ve been in this city for a while, by a while i mean like 2 weeks, and its honestly became my favorite role-play server. There is a lot in this server and it goes a long way trying to keep people interested in it and the people within the city are fantastic. You’ll always have a good time when getting on the server and you’ll always have something to do or someone to meet. This server has by far exceeded my expectations and I urge anyone that’s looking for a role-play server to come try it out and I can almost guarantee you’ll find something to keep your interest and having fun in some sort of way.

The staff team is awesome and keep any unwanted guests that might cause trouble out the server. Overall the people on the server are one of the best communities I’ve been with. I give prompts to everyone that has made this community what it is, its simply amazing.

2 Likes

My friends and I started in MonolithRP just a little under a month ago. Some of us very new to RP it has been such a great experience. The staff is always asking if we are enjoying ourselves and super helpful when they see us struggling. Being new to RP was very nerve racking and engaging was hard at first but so many of the staff swooped in and creates awesome scenarios to help us get comfortable. Every night has been a blast and has something for anyone to do and or participate in. The community is super respectful to everyone and have been so inviting. Coming from an LGBTQIA+ community joining random servers has its risks and as a content creator you want your audience to be comfortable watching as well, MonolithRP provided us with that comfort zone for everyone. This was the second server I landed in the first night I joined FiveM and I couldn’t be happier. In such a short amount of time it’s grown so much and has added so many new things to keep everyone interested. I cannot wait to see how far the server goes in the months to come! Great job to staff and community you are all so awesome!!! :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been apart of this city since beta, from the very start the executors have put so much time into making this city a place where people can come have fun, make some friends, and have a great role play experience! About every week there are new things being added so there is more activities for people in the city to do and also for better overall ascetics of the city. This community has made it so far in such a short amount of time with the amazing people that are apart of it and the amazing staff team that has put so much effort to help the city/community be a place where anyone can come by and have an amazing time! MonolithRP is a family and a home where anyone can come by and be apart of it.

2 Likes

Thank you to each and every one of you! We are so happy to have you apart of MonolithRP!

New changes made to our post! And big update released just the other day! Come check it out!

I’ve never been more excited and happy in a city than in MonolithRP. Sense the first day it has been exciting, thrilling, and enjoyable. There are frequent updates that makes the server even better and stronger along with bringing the community together even more.
This community is the best that I have been a part of. We all talk to each other on the discord server and friendships have been made from the interaction during RP and in discord. I love Monolith.

1 Like

This is my first RP server and I’m very glad that that is the case. The server is full of creative interactions and creative citizens. New events and opportunities are constantly being rolled out it seems, and I can’t wait to see what MonolithRP continues to bring to the RP game. The community and staff are very helpful, understanding, and welcoming, and that alone is very much appreciated. I also greatly appreciate how welcoming the server is to the LGBTQIA+ community, because not all servers are welcoming, which is sad. I definitely plan to be apart of the community for a very long time.

1 Like