Mobile Spike - Police Pursuit Tool, Custom Props, Standalone [Paid Resource]

Mobile Spike - London Studios (Paid)

Mobile Spike is an amazing tactic for police pursuits, allowing you to install a dynamic spike strip onto your vehicle for use in high-speed chases. Forget the old days of laying down spike strips and lying in wait as Mobile Spike can be deployed with just the touch of a button, bringing fleeing vehicles to a quick and effective stop.

View a video below of our Mobile Spike in action:

We’ve seen this be introduced and developed in the US, making us want to bring it in-game. This will bring your police pursuits to a next level, enhancing role-play for your officers giving them the best experience!

Compatible with any server: Mobile Spike works on any server including OneSync Infinity, OneSync and non-OneSync.

Purchase

To purchase the resource, head to our Tebex store here.

Test it out

Test out the resource on our test server. For more information on this, see our website here.

Once on our test server, press M to open vMenu and spawn in the police4 vehicle. Next, stand outside the vehicle and use /mobilespike install. Once inside the vehicle, press Y to deploy Mobile Spike and drive up to another vehicle, including AI where the tyre should burst (although there is a configurable 60% chance of it working, as decided in the config).

This resource uses the FiveM Tebex Escrow system found here along with all of our other resources. Our documentation website has information on how to download and update resources from this system.

Custom Vinewood Sign

Support

London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

We will respond to messages on the forum with requests for support.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Mobile Spike and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1004
Requirements None
Support Yes
2 Likes

Way to expensive.

2 Likes

Facts

Almost $30 CAD…way overpriced.

You’re wrong. You’re getting a custom 3d model, optimization with the scirpt and a configuration for the script. You are forgetting the time and effort developers put into scripts.

1 Like

I use and have seen much more with all that you said put into a script for the same price…sorry but I am not wrong about the overpricing for something small like this. Its pretty cool otherwise though.

1 Like

I find it kind of rich that the developers of this mod are finding issue with people complaining about price when they stole the idea and modded it into the game without permission of the owner.

I actually know the developer of the strip and have some photos of the actual strips on my phone

Its kind of insane that Vexoa is whining about all the “effort” they spent stealing this

https://www.mobilespike.com/

Hey,

We appreciate your response, however we’ve never taken issue with any of our customers and Vexoa isn’t a developer for us.

Kind regards,

London Studios