[MLO] Stank's Fried Chicken [PAID]

Introducing “Stank’s Fried Chicken” where hunger meets mayhem in the heart of Los Santos! Stank’s Fried Chicken is more than just a place to grab a quick bite. It’s a hub of activity, where rival gangs vie for control of the coveted chicken recipe and daring heists unfold under the cover of greasy goodness. Whether you’re here for a quick snack or a full-blown showdown, Stank’s has something for everyone.
Map is compatible with latest FIVEM TOS!

Watch the trailer here

Tebex Purchase Link - click here

Screenshots -

*Stank’s Fried Chicken Logo and name is designed by @Yung Cali. Do not reuse without permission.

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | N/A |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Requirements | N/A |
| Support | Yes |

3 Likes

man i’m sorry, but 30 bucks for this is crazy!! it’s a simple basic texture job!

1. It’s 25$ not 30
  2. It is NOT a “simple basic texture job”. It’s a full mlo interior, with custom logo design, custom made menus, and food props. I have also optimized it’s LOD’s so it doesn’t disappear when the player goes far away from the interior as it has big windows.

there are many free mlo’s of this place, honestly what I see and my thought is that you have made some small adjustments by inserting some new props and inserting only the personalized writing, the building is the original… nothing has been done external modification and not even reworked… just the writing, I think a person is free to write his opinion and this is mine! Peace man✌🏼

Feel free to say anything as long as u say the right thing lol. You probably haven’t checked it out with attention yet. Adding +5$ to the price while commenting, shows that.

I’m not stupid! it was with tax included for that, but I noticed it later! from what I wrote 30… I didn’t realize…

I like it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank You!