[MLO] Redline Performance - Tuner Shop

Thats not the problem I only have 3 maps and other 2 are just small gang interior stuff.

Is it only the dyno that got added? Don’t really want tht and wanna know if I need to update or not

Hey, at the moment yes.

dyno space looks awsome :smiley:

2 Likes

All that’s missing is the script;)
Can’t wait to see what you’ll come out

does this replace the entire weasel news building?

Hey, where do you get the update from? I already downloaded it from the Dowlaod link, but wasn’t there.

Has your package already included the dyno?

Yes you can choose what version you want

Would it be possible to get the door codes so that the doors can be locked?

2 Likes

are there other methods to purchase this? tebex is not working for me. please advise.

This part of the road disappears with game build 2545. If I remove RedLine, the road comes back.

Game Build 2545 is not finished yet nor is it recommended with MLOs

Bought this, been using it for awhile now and would love to keep using it, but on the most recent game build with either Map Active it makes the map dissepear around the LTD Gas Station just down the road toward the Beach as well as around the Clothing Shop. There anyway we can get an update to fix this?

@rfc_oliveira

Not recommended but there must be a way to get this to work

Beautiful map. But idk what happend here with the road. feels like the road collision of the road is higher then the actual road.

i think you use the old game build but i checked and for me happend in other location. join me at DC and i release the update until tomorrow

1 Like

im using the tuner build. and what is the dc?

how did u get $ to work and what do u need

@rfc_oliveira We have bought this on https://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/shop/redline-performance-tuner-shop/ is this a second method authorised from you or a black copy?