[MLO] [PAID] Stacey's Flower Emporium

Stacey’s Flower Emporium

Purchase Here: 30 USD + Any Tebex Fee’s / Tax
Photos Here

"After a long day at work you are thinking about one thing and one thing only. Something that will bring the greatest relaxation and peace. Something that only mother nature can provide. Something to take straight to your lungs and to your soul. Good thing we think alike, sugar…

Flowers!

The best mother nature has given us! We love the smell of flowers here at Stacey’s Flower emporium, in fact, we love them so much we ensure to only grow the best flowers for the best vibes. Our flowers are medical grade, locally grown in our very special grow room financed by the love and the care of Mr Forelli, the greatest flower enjoyer we have ever seen in the Elevated Variety Society!

In this modern age with coke and meth is it profitable to push good old fashioned dope? Well, you see that golden statue right over there? Yeah, we got that thanks to last month’s revenue.

Anyways so tell me, uhh, Officer Breadquellon… Would you like some flowers?"

Stacey’s Flower Emporium, An upmarket medical marijuana dispensary located at 3199b Prosperity Street in the fine community of Morningwood. Featuring a tastefully decorated smoking area with a sales desk and the finest stock this side of the atmosphere. With fully decked out growroom for all your botanic endeavors. High quality interiors and vibes for eons to come.

A huge thank you to the CEO of Smooth for the description.

Map Features:
Fully functional MLO.
Custom propsets.
Custom lighting.
Edited vertex paint to allow for seamless integration with the Grand Theft Auto map.
Works well with NVE.
Works well with QuantV.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) YBN, YDR, YMF And YTYP / Ymap
Requirements Latest Server Artifacts And Serverbuild 2372+
Support Yes

Other MLOs:
Information Extraction Facility
San Andreas State Parks Firewatch Towers
Bus Hideout
La Mesa Storage Lockup
Discreet Non-Descript Autoshop

Created by: Niknak
Uploaded by: GOM
Sold by: Niknak

8 Likes

Niknak does it again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Man has to be going mentally insane right? In the correct way? He strikes again *if only I wasnt slow and released it on 4/20 like i was meant to

1 Like

good job nik!

1 Like

looks great vry well done

1 Like

awesome work man

1 Like

nice job

1 Like

Good!