[MLO] [Paid] Sandy Shores Sheriff Office - Interior

Sandy Shores Sheriff Office

The interior of the police station in Sandy Shores. The maximum corresponding to the style of the city, while having a unique design. In this interior, all the functions for the RP game on the server are ideally implemented. There are rooms for weapons, interrogation, storage, staff office, and many others (15 in total). Interior include 3 floors. The outer building was also changed (the second floor was added), a new LOD was made to the new building. The interior also contains LOD for long distances. In this interior are built-in prop packs of weapons and things in the warehouse (with quantitative versions full, medium, small, empty). For these prop packs, you can get a complete guide by writing to me.

Link to Tebex : Click

Video preview: Sandy Shores Sheriff’s Station

Screenshots: Pictures

Includes:

• Holl(Waiting Room)

• Dressroom

• Bathroom

• Backcorridor

• Floor stair

• Staff Office

• Sheriff Office

• Basement corridor

• Interrogation room

• Observation room

• Weapon room

• Warehouse

• Registration room

• Cell room

• Improved build (add second floor)

To start package write :

“nik_sandypolice_int” in your cfg file

Additional Info:

Contains FiveM Asset

File Size:

83.3 MB

Made by:

NIK

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) -
Requirements Gamebuild 2372
Support Yes

Imgur link does not seem to be clickable :frowning:

1 Like

Did you take reference from UncleJust’s sheriff station, at first i thought it was the exact sheriff station?

looks fire but 54.36 USD is a little high … considering there already free ones out there

1 Like

I fix is it

Hmm, what region are you from? I set the price to 45.30 usd, for this interior.

No no. Just the sheriff’s station is similar to my interior only in the holl/waiting room, but this room contains a lot of differences from Just. I chose styles for a very long time (I can show some screenshots from development). The layout there is completely different, as well as the rest of the rooms. I made the interior much more realistic, and at the same time old and worn out like Sandy Shores itself.

looks really nice! 100% will buy in the future

1 Like

Thanks bro. I will be releasing many other works in the future, and not only on interiors.

1 Like

Are we able to add are own textures into the building for are server. As I don’t see anything on the description that says editable textures. As I would like to place my logo in the building.