[MLO][PAID]LSPD Vinewood Police Station V1

“911 What’s your emergency? Yes, the LSPD from the Vinewood station is on it! “

Welcome to the LSPD Vinewood police station V1 alias “big chongus” Version. Everything you need for your police in Los Santos City but also for some guest of the other public administrations.

This Big boy of the police stations is available on my Tebex here
And of course, a video for it

List of the room in the police station :
ho boy… mmmm… I’ll give you the picture of the floor directory as there are too much of them

Change exterior:

• Windows opened
  • Parking open
  • 2 entrance: main and for employee only

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based N/A
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support N/A

90 EUR yikes. :eyes:
Might wanna use spell-check for that price…

1 Like

It’s pretty big, not a fan of the more commonly used vinewood with all the stairs in it, but something in this feels off in terms of the room sizes, like they feel 20% bigger then an IRL building.

Hello Nzkfc,
How ? You feel that the surface is too big or the ceiling is too high? or both?

Yeah dunno maybe it’s an American thing it just feels slightly bigger than normal, hard to tell from the video though

for me its 107.99 EUR sorry this isnt worth close to that … there is much better for a little cheaper for example Vinewood Police Department by pugmind which he selling for 78 euros

yea i thought the same and im british lol … half of the rooms are over size

Hello Bm-custom,
By comparison, it depends on what you said is better. Style? capacity? type of rooms available? Technical aspect? On some points I can maybe agreed it can win but on other I don’t think so in my opinion but it’s a question of taste on some points.

However, by comparing both, I can agree that the price is maybe too high for what it is so I lower it and I will change how the taxes are input so all my mapping will be cheaper. Maybe it’s still too high for some but with the one of pugmind in comparison, there are points that I thing is good on why the price should be higher.

thing is the higher the price the less customers your going to get … il say your map is worth max is 50 euros … the cheaper you make it the more customers you may gain

I’m Canadian, the rooms are definitely too big. Just so much open space that isn’t being well used in the building. Efficient use of space is pretty important when designing an MLO, it doesn’t need to fill the entire shell all the time.

Hello Mineride

Great work about your MLO

I have a few questions, I play on a French roleplay server
I therefore need to retexture the mapping as National Police is it possible or is this blocked in your files?

Hello Akezya,

Thank you ^^

I don’t know how the files can be modified under the escrow system so if you can do it yes or if you can’t well the only way is to ask me directly to do it for you.
We can talk together what you wish to modify (what you give me and what do i have to do myself) and agree on the price of the modification.