Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) this_is_a_map
Requirements Version 5181 of the FiveM artifact
Support Yes

1 Like

free*

1 Like

Hello, would you have constructive criticism instead of lynching my work?

so you redid the textuers and charging 7.20 EUR … not worth it even when you messed up the door :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay I can understand, I didn’t have that hindsight but I’ll lower the price. Thank you :slight_smile:

no dont lower it make it free you only change the textures and broke a door :rofl:

also you do know your braking TOS if your selling it on your discord too right

??

that door :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not just the textures that have been modified but a few props with it and it’s still work after all and I spent some time on it
And it’s available for sale

It will be fixed soon sorry

ngl it looks the same as gta lol apart from the door flopping :rofl:

If you don’t like it, feel free to go your own way. :wink:

I love the door !

im not knocking your work bro … but you need to make it more unique and give it that WOW factor for people to be interested in spending money on a asset for a game … just by a simple retexture and removing the static flag on the door shouldnt be a paid asset … like i said spend more time in your assets and make sure it worth selling … also make sure you check for broken things within the release before posting as people will see the door and get put off paying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips, we get better with time and tips :slight_smile:

no problem dude … just take your time and before you know it you be a good mapper :slight_smile: also dont do this for the money … as people are picky and anything thats wrong they will knock it (kinda like we did lol)… after you finished it dont rush to post it make sure it 100% complete and everything working like it should and you will see good comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, I’ll do that now :wink:

Looks really nice, will consider buying it for my project.

1 Like

A lot of thanks dude :slight_smile:

I will admit the bank does look nice and is a great addition for the price a nice bonus which isn’t mentioned is that this changes all fleeca bank textures and makes them look more modern - however;

→ Majority of props fall over when inside (Not just the door)
→ You can walk through the front desks for tellers

It was fix, sorry for the inconvenience