[MLO] [PAID] Apple store

Simple Apple store next to Fleeca Bank in city center. :apple:

-Removed scaffolding
-Added Apple store interior
-Electronic inside (iPhone, iPad, iMac, Apple Watch,…)
-Electronic sliding doors

Secured by Asset Escrow system (info)

Price: 20€ + TAX
Buy on tebex: CLICK

9 Likes

preview? loved it<3

1 Like

What do you mean? Video? :grinning:

2 Likes

Really enjoy this! Thaaanks! Turned out great!

1 Like

yes[20 chars…]

nice!

1 Like

I am currently on all low settings at the time of this recording, but it still looks great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Looks like you need ipad MINI :smile:

1 Like

:rofl: 100% it caught my eye

How do we get assistance for this map or any map you’ve released.

Will this still work with other maps nearby like Gabz Bean machine 2 doors down?

1 Like

Doesnt work with Gabz Bean Machine for anyone wondering

1 Like

Can we gwt the backroom entrance room for employees with the right side wall to be a door to have like inventory and stuff as well.

Was in this creators disc server to try and get support me and lots of others always trying to get ahold of this guy with 0 replies. Doesnt work with gabz bean machine he told me he would fix it next day then never replies again looks like same story with alot of the people trying to get support.

Wouldnt get this if you have maps around legion square as it will most likely interfere.

2 Likes

Thats weird i created a ticket and got a near enough instant response in regards to support for additional mlos in the area

Sounds like a lie his help channel is full of people saying the same thing. He told me he would look at fixing gabz collisions next day. Messages a week later no reply … Messaged another week after that still no reply. I dont care Im Over it sent the map to a friend via the Asset transfer option – Friend doesnt use gabz map so atleast someone will still get use out of this. But after 2 weeks of waiting for “Tomorrow” in his words… Ill never bother getting anything of theirs again.

İ search this store in 10 day thank you bro i so love you

Looking pretty clean although the Doors is a bit big to open up like that and the Vibe of the Textures if a bit to old for a apple store in my opinion. Also the Exterior vibe could be a boot nicer with some glowing apple logo and only glass or something, and its looking pretty dark inside.
Also, was there any update about the Gabz beanmachine?

1 Like

the file i purchased still has the scaffolding? currently running esx legacy 1.8.5

Purchased legion from their tebex and checked their discord pretty sure they’re MIA. Hope they’re okay, but unfortunately had to fix the lod issues I was having myself to the best of my abilities.