[MLO] [FREE] Sunshine Plaza

Where i can set the noSpawn flag? :heart_eyes:

Have u solve this please ?

In fairness this was not difficult to get it to work with all my Gabz maps. (Im not using this but I did add it and fixed the conflicts) you just need a little codewalker knowledge and any map will work with any map.

for anybody trying to fix Gabz conflicts try this

2 Likes

I usually can get these occlusion issues fix when I have a conflict of maps, but cant seem to figure this one out, anyone had this issue?

1 Like

It’s great but the one in Legion Square clashes with the Mile High Club of AMBITIONEERS

How so? Maybe the comment by MHarold fixes it?

Hi, I mean these containers. I tried to remove them but it does not let me and they only appear when putting the legion square

Wonderful job, especially it being free cant beat that

1 Like

wow thanks works fine keep up good work

Hey I have the server scenarios and I put the file that comes with this map for the beach but vehicles continue to appear crashing against the mapping, any idea of how to solve it bro?

I think there’s also a node file you have to use that someone posted in here. I don’t remember.

I added this node file and now cars on the del perro freeway are driving into the houses on the side of the freeway and cars on the bay city incline are driving off the cliff down to the highway. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

yeah , i removed the beach location as it was unable to be resolved.

cooooooooool

Is it a way for me to stop the npc from spawning in the legion square map? They’re floating in the air and running into the bushes.

is there a way to use both, id love to move the one at legion to a new map