[MLO] Cyber bar + script

ok ill give it a shot, have to rebuild the manfest or something too right?> or is it as simple as saving the file after removing the pool balls?>

1 Like

It’s as simple as saving the file after removing the pool balls

the map is cool but the automatic exit doors are buggeds for me :confused:

1 Like

how do you edit ytyp files? https://snipboard.io/8NhMzb.jpg
looks like editing ytyp files are on the codewalker todo list

Seems like you’re using an old version of CodeWalker, retry with the last one (R30_dev33)

yea my version is from the mod5 website I went to this website GitHub - dexyfex/CodeWalker and downloaded this but for the life of my cannot find a exe to double click ( this makes me feel like a a silly person)

yea i double checked there is not a app to use, maybe this needs to be used to upgrade a existing install but there is no instructions for that., yeesh it must be late or something I cannot find a way to sue this version of codewalker, if you have a link with a executable let me know. im lost

ya there is no codewalker.exe maybe im not crazy

Yeah because these are decompiled files of CodeWalker, etc. Go to the CodeWalker discord, under “releases” and download the latest version, should be “CodeWalker30_dev33”. Unzip it and you’re done

Hello, i want to use this script with the limit version because all my server files are for the limits version of esx and i get an error, can you help me?

Maybe some ideas for an update. Get some of them arcade machines working with some lidl games built into them. Maybe get the pool table working aswell. This will make roleplayers come in more and everything else. or if you have an idea on how to get this already working let me know as I would love to have them put in.

Damn Patoche, your maps have improved a LOT! You should be really proud, this is amazing work! Thank you for sharing this for free <3

wow! really nice work!

Does anyone have the problem of other players disappearing when they enter the map?

1 Like

:video_game: rcore_arcade | Play arcade games with your friends! - YouTube
I hope this helps! Its a free script that requires menu api to work.
I currently use it in my server it works well.

1 Like

is there such a script for vrp? Excellent job.

vrp?

Summary

This text will be hidden

I have the problem that people stop seeing the textures of outside when they are in

Yep I’ve got that loaded in with it as well :slight_smile:

are there png files for the drink icons? and can i just change ‘weight’ to ‘limit’ in cyberjob.sql for it to work?