[MLO] Creative House!

NEW!! My new Creative House [mlo] map is available now on my tibex website!

https://gidoxy.tebex.io/package/5529566

This is currently my biggest project! This map is optimized for five meters. This house has a lot.

6 Likes

I purchased this… Its very nice.

however , not everyone will want to add a file to theyre client side …

An underground pool maze is nice but valid on fivem without clint side mod.
I honestly believe it would have benefited more from a actual GARAGE instead.

Please reconsider the driveway. This is a really neat MLO project, but the driveway is killing me.

Bring the driveway down to the ground, let it follow the natural incline of the hill, and model a bridge connecting the hill’s crest with the driveway inlet… Please. I believe if you can do everything else you’ve done with this house, you can do this.

Maybe wider than that, but you get the point…

That’s a great idea that I never thought of. I can understand that the gateway can be improved. thank you for buying my map and for giving your point of view!

thank you very much for buying my card and therefore for placing your trust in this project! As I mentioned in the description, I haven’t been able to make the heightmap.dat file readable on the server side, yet! this is the only major flaw of my map. After several attempts of research I have not succeeded in finding a solution! I’m still new to fivem! A garage is under development! it will be available soon!

2 Likes

Hey, also, there is something you can do about the pool, we have two houses next door to this one and we can swim in those pools just fine w/o any additional scripting

one of the best houses I’ve seen so far

One last consideration would be to move the house entirely to make it feel more “natural” for its placement.

the driveway could connect with the existing one for the Rehabilitation center.
(I know my drawing is a bit crooked, I’m rushing these, lol)

I want to iterate again how nice this house is. Keep improving, keep working at your craft!

yea that pool is the only drawback :frowning:

1 Like

can you DM me your discord , its not on your tebex site

1 Like

Hi! it’s on tibex my discord link, just after the tutorial. I updated the site to better display my networks

Off the charts! Installed a fivem server just for this. Mainly wanted to show you my support, gidoxy, since I love your free SP maps. Thanks

Hi! THANK YOU! I am very grateful to you! create a server to be able to launch my map! I know creating a server is not the easiest thing to do! Thank you, that motivates me even more!

Update 1.2 Hello, I created a new version of creative house which solves the problem of water. all the deep parts have been deleted. this will allow you to take advantage of this map without falling into the void. the version of “creative house” with the possibility of swimming and going underwater is still available

what happned with the water? would everyone be able to go into it now? i follwed the isntruction fine on my end for water everywhere

1 Like

the heightmap file is the only way I know of to be able to swim in the pool! except the problem is that the clients of my clients’ servers can’t swim. because there is no heightmap file in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\common\data\levels\gta5 this update 1.2 is an alternative to be able to have a 100% functional mods. It’s a bit difficult to explain, I hope I was clear.

Any update yet on being able to use pool. Or maybe I’m doing something wrong. Can someone walk me through how to add file so that it’s usable. PLEASE

1 Like

Hi,
A like to buy this MLO, but the administrator server, requested the archive size for autorize instalation. What many MB have?
I need this informachion for do to buy.

Hi! the map is 133 MB

whats the location of this