[MLO] Christmas Legion Square | XMAS DLC

:snowflake: Christmas Sale -15% :snowflake:

This DLC is free for everyone who bought original version of Legion Square

Purchase: Legion Square + XMAS DLC ($25.5+VAT)
Video: [MLO] Christmas Legion Square | XMAS DLC
ㅤㅤㅤ[MLO] Legion Square | Central Park

This resource is encrypted via Asset Escrow system

10 Likes

purchased and dropped in and got some floating trees. any way to remove them or fix them

=======================================
Legion square install instructions

1. Head into stream folder and move just the [optional] out of stream folder.

2. Now head inside Optional [DROP OPTIONAL FOLDERS INSIDE] folder, Inside here you will see multiple folders starting with numbers 1-4, Pay attention as each folder can be swapped out.

3. For this installation we going to swap out theme from normal to xmas, In this case we delete 4_normal from Optional [DROP OPTIONAL FOLDERS INSIDE] inside stream folder, And then go to [optional] and copy 4_xmas
    to Optional [DROP OPTIONAL FOLDERS INSIDE] folder inside stream.

4.Finally the same rules apply to the rest of the folders like swapping [lamps] to [streetlights], You can not have two of the same options in Optional [DROP OPTIONAL FOLDERS INSIDE] for example 4_ normal & 4_xmas, it has to be one or the other.

thank you. add that in as a readme file. will help you out with this. always good to have the install instructions with it.

Almost everything that is wrong in this screenshot is because you have duplicate files in your resources on server

the most beautiful Legion Square available for FiveM but the christmas version of the loveless made

Loveless?

you have invested so much love in the park but the christmas edition there is missing me personally can also be because I love christmas

You’re right, a lot of love has been put into Legion Square, but also its leftovers. That’s why in my future projects such as Sandy Shores, Sandy Shores DLC’s or Halloween DLC for Legion Square, you won’t be able to experience that “love” as in orginal version of Legion Square, because they will focus on other aspects.

am curious about the other projects of you ^^

Christmas discount/DLC available this year?

DLC in my opinion does not need more changes, in addition, with the release of the Halloween update were added and corrected things that apply to the winter version. As for the discount, I do not know if there is a point, at a time when the last discount was recently - anyway, we’ll see