2 Likes

great idea!

2 Likes

Do i need to unload something maybe.
i cant get in.
looks like an building is in the building

2 Likes

Hello UltraTM,

If you have installed mappings of other authors who are in this building (for example, a pharmacy on the corner of this building), then problems may arise. You can try to launch our resource before the rest (in theory, this can help). If you have a mapping of another author in this building, write to us by mail (support@vinewood.shop) or in private messages on the forum a link to this topic and the author (and version, if any) of your mapping and we will see how you can solve this problem.

Thank you for contacting us, we look forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

Hello ElDre,

Thank you for your feedback, we hope to delight you even more in the future!

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed answer. Yes i have a pharmacy in this building. I will test loading it before if not i will contact you in PM about the mapping. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

I’d recommend tweaking your vertex colors very slightly, nice work other than that!

2 Likes

Hello JimRP,

Thanks for the advice! We will consider your offer!

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

We are always happy to help you! Looking forward to your message!

2 Likes

Seems like it doesnt work with this MLO we are using:

2 Likes

Are you sure you are using this particular pharmacy? We clarify because it is fully compatible with our store, since it is not located in the same building. Consider the attached screenshot, do you have a pharmacy in the green area? Or any other mapping (except ours) in the building indicated in the screenshot?

2 Likes

OP is suspended for abuse.

This can also be found for free on gta5-mods.com likely so we advise you to search for it.