• Entrance hall

Interior Location

• x= 1753.04
  • y= 2504.28
  • z= 45.57

Interior file size

• 10.8 mb

Video Showcase: Youtube
Purchase here: Tebex Store (15 Euro + Tebex tax)

18 Likes

Dope release homie <3

1 Like

It would be awesome if you had a video preview. The pictures look dope but the video preview would convince me and others

3 Likes

Now that is sick! Great release! +1

1 Like

Awesome work! Runs smooth, cant wait for future projects, keep it up!

1 Like

I love the maximum security doors! I hope you’ll be making a lobby and cafeteria too!

is this just the cell block? if so in the future do you ever plan on making a reception/visitation area? alot of rp servers are lacking in that part and i imagine alot of people would be interested

1 Like

This is currently just the cell block. I am planning on doing an reception/visitors area, cafeteria and a infirmary. I’m currently working on the infirmary. There could also be more, but these are the ones that are decided for now.

1 Like

This interior is amazing dude! nice job, very well optimized as well. cant wait for the infirmary :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stop being so good…Now I hate my interior :frowning:

5 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

have you finished the infirmary yet??

are you able to go inside of cells?

Yes ofc you can go inside all the cells

for some reason when i teleport to cords, no interior shows, just me and inmates in prison yard, tried all doors wouldnt let me through any, help?

Do you have any other prison interiors loaded in that area?

naw i dont

At these coords there is a door you can enter and go into the prison cell block

it is, i just tried it again and realized it spawned me facing the yard so i ran up to every door i seen not thinking to turn around first, great mod looking forward to getting the ones youre making. is there a way to add more prisoners? they are only in the workout cage outside and thats it

This is just a interior/map so if you want to add more npc’s you have to do that with scripts. I am currently working on finishing the reception area and the cafeteria. They will be done shortly.