[MLO] Beaver Bush Ranger Station

nest_bbrs_trailer_gif

nest_bbrs_banner

Hello, we are excited to present you our brand new map that we‘ve been working on for a while. This time we bring a small, but well equipped outpost for park rangers. It has everything you need for your roleplay server - cells, locker rooms, reception, office, kitchen and even a little patio so you can relax with your friends after a long shift.

nest_trailer_banner

Beaver Bush Ranger Station┃FiveM Map (MLO)

nest_download_banner

Link to tebex store

nest_location_banner

nest_pictures_banner

nest_info_banner

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Latest gamebuild
Support Yes

To protect our content, we use the official Asset Escrow system.

List of props for your locking script
  1. v_ilev_ra_door1_l
    -4.107208, 0.8655395, 1.054398
  2. v_ilev_ra_door1_l
    -1.90799, 0.8655395, 1.054398
  3. v_ilev_ra_door1_l
    -5.467438, 3.621643, 1.143402
  4. v_ilev_cd_entrydoor
    -5.394714, 8.029663, -1.811813
  5. v_ilev_fib_door3
    5.405609, 0.9278564, -1.792648
  6. v_ilev_cd_entrydoor
    6.216461, 7.088379, -1.819672
  7. nest_bbrs_cells_door
    5.032837, 3.31652832, -5.048279
  8. nest_bbrs_cells_door
    1.99276733, 3.31652832, -5.048279
  9. v_ilev_fib_door3
    -1.092346, 1.598999, -1.809265
  10. v_ilev_fib_door3
    2.221191, 1.598511, -1.808273
  11. v_ilev_fib_door3
    2.218048, 1.598755, 1.061356
List of chairs for your sitting script
  1. prop_off_chair_04_s
  2. v_res_fa_chair01
  3. apa_mp_h_stn_chairarm_11
  4. prop_chair_06
  5. prop_table_02_chr
  6. prop_bench_06
  7. v_corp_offchair
  8. prop_toilet_01
NPCs in video trailer

NPCs seen in the video trailer are not a part of the map but you can add them with npcspawner by AJMyers1991 if you use this config file.
config.lua (5.2 KB)

nest_other-paid_banner

Barracuda Café

nest_other-free_banner

Salieri‘s Bar
Benny‘s Original Motor Works
Harrison‘s Pawn Shop
Tequi-la-la
Family Pharmacy

Enjoy!
Hassaric & Knivak

1 Like

Nicely done :slight_smile:

1 Like

While my dev partner and I try our best to keep costs down by sourcing free assets and scripts, sometimes we come up with nothing suitable. That was the case when looking for a park ranger MLO. Using some of the donation money, I decided to purchase the above MLO for use!

Price: Reasonably priced
At $11EUR, I think this is quite a fair price for the local market. Conversion makes it $17CAD for myself which is a bit on the high end. Though, one of the authors of this MLO gives away other MLOs for free and the work is very well done. So, overall, it is worth the price for me.

(For reference, a competitor charges $30USD for a park ranger MLO in the same spot and it feels empty to me due to less props and less rooms. Furthermore, you cannot access the upstairs from inside the building but have to use the outside stairs.)

It uses the base game Beaver Bush Ranger Station location, this is the only reason I didn’t rate it any higher. I’m perfectly happy with it being where it is.

Rooms and Equipment: Nicely equipped. Everything for good RP.

I personally love the amount of plants and the cozy feeling when walking into the building. This is exactly the type of atmosphere I want my server to have! There are enough additional props that no space feels empty or overly cluttered and you can easily add targets to the objects for making coffee, using the vending machines, BBQing, etc. The layout is fantastic and there are a variety of rooms, thanks to the basement being implemented and utilized.

The readme file also came with a list of door and chair locations for easy interaction implementation. A great little touch!

Functionality: Everything’s ok, nothing wrong
As mentioned above, great layout and many rooms without anything feeling claustrophobic. You can certainly make the space your own!

Video Trailer, Photos, Presentation: Very nice

What you see is what you get. There is a very nice video trailer that shows all aspects of the MLO.

The website also has photos and the location of the MLO. I do wish you could click on them to make them bigger, however, you can do this here, so not a huge issue. (This may be a limitation of their direct website, I am unsure.)

Payment: Bought it and enjoying it
Payment was easy as step by step instructions were provided. However, this is an escrowed asset so either the server owner should purchase it or it will need to be transferred to them. The direct website does not indicate it is an escrowed asset until you are going through payment and cfx.re indicates as such. However, the cfx.re link does indicate it is an escrowed asset. It would be nice of this was aligned on both areas for the sake of transparency.

​*I contacted them through Discord as this was my first asset purchase and I was unsure if I could transfer the ownership of the escrowed file. (I didn’t even know that’s how the escrow system worked!) They responded quickly and walked me through how to do as such - Which is very simple and I missed the indicator!

Overall Look: Looks very good

5/5 - No complaints from me. The team at Nest 3D certainly set a high bar for products and product support. Their newest MLO, Barracuda Cafe, also looks great and I am excited to see what they do in the future!

1 Like

Thank you again for this review and kind words :pray:
I hope you enjoy the station and good luck with your project!

H.

1 Like