MLO Assistance

So I’ve been researching and trying and figure out and Idk what else to do or go about it at this point, I have a very low attention span, but it’s something I really really want to learn, so basically I already know how to build in Blender, I also already know how to export objects into the game etc, HOWEVER I do not know how to make an ACTUAL MLO, somewhat with Ymaps, I know how to do ymaps with Spooner but that’s about that extend.

I wanna learn how to make mlo’s of existing buildings such as fx Rhodes Doctors office, and also how to properly do my objects cause if I spawn an object of mine and delete it again I crash, idk if it’s cause the template files I have is bad or not, if anybody is willing- I can’t pay much but I’m willing to pay. If you wanna talk and negotiate my discord is jackp

1 Like

So, successfully I can make MLO’s for FiveM without the big issues, however following tutorials how to make MLO’s and objects for RedM I have the specific different kind of files I need, however I am stumbling upon this issue that if anybody goes near ANYTHING I do, specifically Ymaps/MLO’s their game will crash. I can’t for the life of me figure out what this issue is, I would seriously highly and widely appreciate any kind of help, cause I am at an irritating loss and block at this moment.

Posted here as this was an existing post around MLO’s already lol.

1 Like