[MLO] Apartment shells

A pack of 5 apartment shells interiors

This is perfect for any housing system. Let your players build their own apartments!
This package doesn’t include any script, so its fully standalone, and compatible with any framework (ESX, QBCore, etc…)

PRICE: 19.90€ + VAT
PURCHASE ON TEBEX: Dolu Mods Store

• Realistic scale/proportions, lights, and shadows
  • Ultra optimized (total file size: 6.03Mb)
  • Audio occlusion to block sounds/voices from/to outside
  • Advanced collisions with bullet effects and sound effects
  • Vanilla textures for the best results with the rest of the game
  • Custom models and textures

Video preview:

Screenshots (click to expand):

File size: 6.03Mb
Coordinates:
286.13, 124.05, 141.76
288.97, 120.08, 134.76
292.89, 123.52, 129.64
293.04, 131.41, 119.76
297.81, 117.05, 110.10

Click here to check all my other interiors

13 Likes

Nice release, bro! <3

1 Like

Very cool. Definitely going to check these out.

yeah nice job

Out of curiosity before I think about purchasing this; you mention co-ordinates in the post, in QB the script spawns the shell as an object under the map.
Are your shells compatible with that or are they supposed to be instanced areas?

It would really suck to have these shells loaded in all the time in places where I don’t want them to be.

Not trying to be mean or anything, just asking questions before considering a purchase. The shells look amazing.

2 Likes

GREAT JOB! These look amazing, thank you for sharing.

Nice work and great idea for a better roleplaying game! :smiley:

These seem to be static shells set in place in codewalker, from what you’re saying qb-houses won’t spawn these but you could make a separate function to teleport inside one of these instead, and all behaviours could match, furniture stashes etc

That’s exactly what I assumed, not interested in static shells sadly.

I described how your solution is something I’m trying to avoid because if multiple players purchase a property that would use this shell, they need to be instanced :slight_smile: You don’t want everyone who owns the apartment to be able to see each other inside all the time, right?

Yeah the way I use these “one off” housing interiors is to create a function and then only use that command for that specific house, it’s how I use the penthouses that are already in GTA V, it’s a function per house basically

this would be really nice as a spawnable object i dont see many people using it if it only allows for fixed coordinates