[MLO] 24/7 Supermarket

Thank You for Appreciation DZYB. I wish I had a secure way to let you use the map. Unfortunately I don’t think that is possible unless making it opensource. Anyway To answer your question, There is not a special backroom. Because we have used that space as a counter area. Altho on the left corner has a little open office space as of now.

But for you surprise There is also a door. That is facing the back side of the interior. So you wont able to see it. It’s Intentionally Hidden from regular people who visit the store. But as of now that door is closed. Why? Because I have a bigger plan for the Roleplay community. Previously I have Released BINCO + 3 New Location, Just released 24/7, it will also Have 7 New location. Also Digital Den is in progress. Then LTD, RON, XERO, Pharmacy ETC.

Now our plan is we are gonna add basement under every single location. I mean I dont wanna reveal the full project. But I can say Every single Location will have options for verity type of interior, And You can chose which one you want in every single location. Now I am not gonna reveal more. But I will release it very very soon. Maybe after I release the Digital Den. So stay tuned my Friend. Hope you have a great day :heart:

1 Like