Nika Store PREVIEW BUY
Vinewood Sign PREVIEW BUY

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
4 Likes

I’m not going to buy it as my server is on a different platform but this is outrageously good design. Is there a backroom as well still or?

I’m not easily improved but this hit differently!

1 Like

Thank You for Appreciation DZYB. I wish I had a secure way to let you use the map. Unfortunately I don’t think that is possible unless making it opensource. Anyway To answer your question, There is not a special backroom. Because we have used that space as a counter area. Altho on the left corner has a little open office space as of now.

But for you surprise There is also a door. That is facing the back side of the interior. So you wont able to see it. It’s Intentionally Hidden from regular people who visit the store. But as of now that door is closed. Why? Because I have a bigger plan for the Roleplay community. Previously I have Released BINCO + 3 New Location, Just released 24/7, it will also Have 7 New location. Also Digital Den is in progress. Then LTD, RON, XERO, Pharmacy ETC.

Now our plan is we are gonna add basement under every single location. I mean I dont wanna reveal the full project. But I can say Every single Location will have options for verity type of interior, And You can chose which one you want in every single location. Now I am not gonna reveal more. But I will release it very very soon. Maybe after I release the Digital Den. So stay tuned my Friend. Hope you have a great day :heart:

1 Like

Do you have a test city where people can come check out your maps?

1 Like

We had. But Not so many people used to join. So did not kept that, because you know. Spending money for no reason basically. But recently we are looking for a Collab or sponsorship with a VPS provider. Once we have that. we are gonna lunch our test server again. And if we are still gonna open our test server. very very soon as we have a bigger plan.

Maybe once you’re done with those MLO’s you mentioned above it’d be enough content for one :slight_smile: love the 24/7 it looks great, i just bought another one before you released this sadly haha

1 Like

great release and a complete new style of 24/7 shops become a new level!
information: you have in your youtube title “REWROK” and not “REWORK” :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your appreciation. And thank you again for pointing out that spelling mistake :rofl: Really appreciate that :heart:

This is one of the best Maps ive seen so far! Amazing work! Sadly it dosnt fit into my Server theme, but amazing work dude!

1 Like

Thank You.

Exterior update coming soon. Free With 247 Supermarket