Mirror Park pond iced

here is free map that i made the whole irror Park pond is iced and you can drive a vehicle over it but be careful it is slipy as hell if you walk on it :wink:

DOWNLOAD:

9 Likes

Love this! :smiley: do you think it would be possible to make one for sandy shore’s lake?

3 Likes

sure i will make one

4 Likes

Oooh !! :smiley: let me know if there’s a place if can send you some $ to support you

1 Like

i realy appreciate it but i will do more in the future and there will be some payable stuff :wink:

NVE Already did one on Sandy Shores Lake.

It would be nice to see the all of the water freeze tho.

1 Like

Can we use this as an IPL? Or can you do it as an IPL? The reason I want this is because we can activate it dynamically according to the weather. I don’t too know about MLO or YMAP. I’m sorry I’m ignorant.

oh ? could you lead me to it ? id like to see it if gaudeee don’t have the time right now

NVE ones is meed up tho, if you have a interior in sandy the ice is all around sandy and then you cant get into the interiors lol

oh :frowning: rip

Link If possible. My Members keep wanted the sandy lake frozen and ive been looking for a ymap/script and haven’t found 1

Nve is a paid resouce by Razed. If you want it you need to get it from him

NOT PAID NICE TRY

Correct its not paid AMYMORE. But before it was. The fivem version is still paid last I checked

guys i will do the sandy lake but it will take some.

1 Like