🚩 Militia Wars [TDM, DM, Capture the Zone, Dogfights, Events]

Imgur

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Welcome to Militia Wars (in beta right now):triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

The first ever Call of Duty and Battlefield type server in FiveM providing you with popular game modes such as team death match, 1v1 deathmatches, capture the zone, tanks, dogfights and everything else you can find to destroy your opponents.

MW is a simple team death match server where you choose one team and fight against the other to capture and hold zones to earn points, you can also earn points by killing the other team’s players, at the end of the round the team with the most points will be the winner of the round.

There are 12 different zones in total and 3 zones will be selected randomly to Capture and hold in different rounds.

Use RPGs, Sniper Rifles, Assault Rifles, or even Hunter and Hydras to dominate the opposite team, hold down strategic zones to gain points to win rounds and earn amazing rewards such as Cash, XP and much more.

Players can buy vehicles and weapons from shops located at their bases with Cash, Players can unlock different classes with XP they have earned. There are 12 classes to unlock and all classes have different special features.

Deathmatches include 2 different maps and a special “Sniper Deathmatch” is also playable.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Join this epic experience of chaos and destruction with your mates and get some bragging rights on the desert of Los Santos like never before.

Watch our full trailer here:

8 Likes

looking good xd

1 Like

Making such amazing gameplay requires constant work, commitments and efficiency! Really appreciated and best of luck.

1 Like

interesting server and such lit trailer ! Good Job for creating this masterpiece !

1 Like

Looks great, looking forward to spend and enjoy my time gathering good memories with this exciting gameplay experience, best of luck!

1 Like

Looking great, looking forward to playing it!

1 Like

I love the maps and gameplay there I also enjoy my time :smiley:

Gameplay looks amazing and really good job with the trailer :+1:t2: :+1:t2:
Good luck guys :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Looking forward to a new experience, I can’t wait to check it myself!

1 Like

Really good showcase with the preview, looks like it’ll be alotta fun to play

Good Luck with this new project ya’ll

1 Like

The gameplay looks pretty nice and the trailer is lit. Probably gonna have a great time playing in here.

1 Like

Tried the server with a few friends, and it was a fun experience. Great stuff.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Really nice work by everyone!!

1 Like