Military Gamemode Ready Looking For Server

Hello.
I Developed A Millitary Team Death Match Gamemode Script In ESX Framework. Since I Don’t have Time To Setup a Server for it im Looking for a Community To Hand the Scripts to them.

• I No longer Work on This Project Seriously So maybe i wont Release a single update after This

• Reason Im Not publishing the scripts On Forum is i want my scripts to be in a Unique server.

• I will Not Support/Develop/Run the server for you. the only thing that i will do is giving you the scripts

• Idea of this Gamemode is like my Old Military Deathmatch Release on the forum Click me But its WAY better and optimized seriously for a Server and Can handle more than 100 players at time

• Gamemode is Very Simple Capture Point . A Location From all Capture locations in config file will be chosen and Players will Get Teleported to Theyr Base and they have X minute to prepare for The Game (WarmUP) in the warmup Phase they can’t Go Outside of theyr base. After Warmup Ends Location Will be revealed to Both team and They Can Start Capturing.

• There is 6 Divisions + 2 Restricted Division That Only Verified People Have access To.

• Each Team Has Unique Advantage. For Example Russian Doesn’t have Any Ground Military Vehicle But has Speed boats. USA has Aircraft Radar Track Vehicle ( Brickade ).

• The Main Element of The Game Is Strategy And Predict Enemy Not Fighting and killing!

• This Gamemode requires More than 30 People To Be Enjoyable. And It Doesn’t have Any Player Cap Limits and can be even 128vs128

• Currently There isn’t any Currency And Reward for winning team.

• This mode is Not Fully Tested and its on Beta.

• And Again: I Don’t Have Enough time To Work On it . You need a Developer For Future Updates and Development of this script. I Will not Provide help and debug . This gamemode is Currently On Beta So Expect to see few Bugs.
    I Don’t Charge You Any Money For The SCripts And Im Not Allowed to!
    I will Not Give This Script To Anyone Else And You Don’t have Rights to Do it either

Couple of screenshots from game:
Russian Commando Near Cargobob ( Refill Vehicle for Russia )

USA Commando
When Match is Started Points will be shown in top of players screen

If You are Interested And You Have A Community/Server To Work On This Scripts:
PM Me On Discord : Reza_Cyber#1442 / Pm Me here On Forum

2 Likes

BUMP ! Still Looking for a Community

BUMP! Still Looking for a Community

BuMP! Still Looking for Community
Discord: Reza_Cyber#1442

BuMP! Still Looking for Community
Discord: Reza_Cyber#1442

BUMP.