Microsoft visual c++ runtime library error when spawning addons

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**latest
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**windows 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
Error screenshot (if any) 87
**What did you do to get this issue?**tried to spawn addon car
**What server did you get this issue on?**my own

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have reinstalled GTA V, I’ve verefied integrity of game files, I’ve restarted my PC, I’ve launched game in admin mode, I’ve completely deleted everything that has to do with FiveM to ensure a complete reinstall of FiveM, I’ve reinstalled mircosoft visual c++, I’ve made a new server. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could you please share the .y** files of the addon car? So we can repro this locally and see exactly why this fails.

ok im looking at all them right now but how do i share them?

You can upload them to the forum, using upload button in the message editor.
Capture2 (the middle one)

ive tried a few other cars as well and all give me the same error, I’ve also tried loading a map addon and that has also gave me that same error

Could you also drop in the __resource.lua, so I don’t have to type that all out. (you can use the forum upload for this).

__resource.lua (477 Bytes)
carcols.meta (38.8 KB)
carvariations.meta (7.3 KB)
handling.meta (2.8 KB)
vehicles.meta (5.6 KB)

Let me try on my local server.

Very strange, works perfectly fine for me. What server version are you using (knowing this is probably a client side issue, so it’s a long shot).

Only thing i’ve done is removed the .lua file, but I doubt that would the the culprit.

where do i check?

Hmm if you don’t know, then please install version 905:

http://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/905-f5f4d39f977461ffe4bce9106bd00eb7f85f8224/

do i have to uninstall anything?

You want to remove the old files and replace them with what I linked. Old files in as in the old artifacts files.

so to just make sure, i just drag the files into the server and click replace existing files

1 Like

thank you good sir

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.