Microphone not working in fivem

GTA V version? The latest version of GTA V.

Up to date? Yes, i am up to date.

Legit or Pirate copy? I have a legit copy from Epic Games.

Steam / CD / Social Club? Yes, Kamilo_k97.

Windows version? I have Windows 10 Home.

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes i deleted cache and then try uninstall FiveM and reinstalled, but not was possible.

Error screenshot (if any): Don’t have an screenshot, because my mic is not working with FiveM.

System specifications:

• Intel Core i7-9750H. 2,60 GHz.
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • Type of sistem: 64 bits.
  • SSD: 1 TB
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650, 4GB.

What did you do to get this issue? Of everything. I comprobated the configuration in game and configuration of my computer, all correct, then trying with other headphones and diferently microphones, but nothing. Only fail in FiveM and GTA V Online, in other games and programs like CS:GO, PUBG, Discord, Ableton, Pro Tools… it’s working.

What server did you get this issue on? In all Servers of RP who i’m trying play, La Calle Comunity 2.0, Hispan Life, Spain RP…

CitizenFX.log file: I have that file but I don’t know what it is for.

.dmp files / report IDs: I don’t know what is this.

Description:
The first time I downloaded FiveM everything worked correctly, the microphone and everything was fine, and after a few days, it stopped working.

So, I looked at the configuration of my computer, and everything was fine, the microphone detected my voice, and the headphones worked as they should. Then I looked at the Voice Chat settings, and again, everything was fine. Finally, I got in touch with the server administrators through Discord in case it was a problem of yours and I was talking for a while, sharing the screen so that they could see how I had the settings, if by chance some admin had muted me or something strange, but everything was fine. Well, we couldn’t do anything and I don’t know what else to look for to solve this problem.

I was also looking in some forums, and i found more people who had the same problem as me, but nobody found the solution.

I hope you can help me and finally solve this problem that ate my head because it does not make sense.
Thank you very much, I wait for answers.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.