Michigan State Roleplay | Whitelist | New Management | Custom LEO/Civ Cars | Actively Hiring LEO and Fire/EMS |

Welcome to Michigan State Roleplay! We are a whitelist community with over 490 whitelisted members to date. We are a Onesync server that utilizes TokoVOIP for in-game chat and Police Radio Communication! We have been an active server for a little over a year now and are now under new management! Our staff team is highly active, very respectful and will always be willing to help you with any issues you may come across in our server!

What do we offer, you might ask?

Well, in terms of employment, we have multiple different Law Enforcement Departments to choose from;
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office
The Michigan State Police
The Detroit Police Department
The Department of Natural Resources
as well as a Communications department!
We also have the Detroit Fire Department if LEO is not your forte!

The Civilian side of things also gets a lot of love in terms of employment, such as;
The Michigan Department of Transportation
The Wayne County Airport Authority
The Weazel News
The 24/7 Enterprise
And much more!

We offer unique Roleplay ideas and tools to create every scene you could ever want!
The Civilian Department also likes to do monthly server wide events!

So why don’t you come join us today and be apart of something more than just a community, but be apart of the family, where a lot of the server members are Michigan born and raised!

Discord: discord.gg/msrp

4 Likes

Best Server ever, staff works hard to make it enjoyable and Civilians RP is top notch! Every department is very large. I cant say enough been on here for a while. I enjoy playing here.

1 Like

Great Community - I am a senior admin here and have been apart of it for 4 months now and have found a home here, Very active and Friendly staff, Active LEO and a Active FD, It became a great home for me after being in over 10+ Communities and at one point 4 at once, This is the only server I play now and look forward to playing it in the future. Gets over 40 a night and we hope to see you here.

1 Like

I am proud of this server and the work we have done to make it what it is today. We strive to make the experience better each day. Check out our 1 minute server load video: https://youtu.be/ql3ToowSYIQ.

1 Like
  • Bump -
1 Like

-bump-

1 Like

BUMP bump it up!

1 Like

-bump-

1 Like
  • server bump -
1 Like

Bumping - great stuff going on, we have a fun civilian event coming up this weekend! We are public until Monday, so come check us out.

1 Like

Bump - we are unwhitelisted, come hop on and give us a try

1 Like

Love this server and everything about it! I’m nearing my 1 year anniversary and wouldn’t change a thing. Come check us out! Discord.gg/misrp . We’re unwhitelisted, however we know you’ll want to stick around. Our application process is short and easy AND we give you all the answers!

1 Like

bump come join us for some late night rp

bump come apply for the whitelist :slight_smile:

bump come on and apply

Come check out the original Michigan State server on FiveM!

Bump, come apply very active & quick acceptance rates, ranging from an hour to a few hours.

Working invite?

Sorry, the invite is “MSRP” not “MISRP”

1 Like

Bump, lets get some late night rp going