🌎 Miami RP™ © || Open for Beta || Florida Based || Recruiting Management & HC || Custom EUP || Custom Vehicles || Custom Scripts

gold

Miami RP is well known for its relaxed attitude and beautiful community. Miami RP seeks to bring the same feeling to the online gaming community utilizing the GTA 5 engine, Miami RP provides a Hyper-Realistic and immersive experience that is unrivaled in the gaming industry. We aim to have funny yet sort of realistic roleplay to achieve everyone’s expectations of a roleplay server!

Miami RP staff puts in immense work to make sure the servers are running smoothly for the community every day. Roleplay events are regularly hosted to ensure there’s always something fun and new happening on the server. The jobs system is also constantly being updated and expanded to give players more ways to make money and progress in the game.

No matter what you’re looking for in an online gaming experience, EchoParkRP has something for everyone. Come check us out and see for yourself why we’re the best roleplay server around!
gold

• vMenu Framework (Highly Optimized)
• Dedicated Development & Staff Team
• Custom Created Civilian & LEO Uniforms & Vehicles.
• Optimized & Custom MLOs
• Paid/Custom Assets/Scripts (Highly Optimized)

gold
Here at Miami RP, we have many options to choose between within departmental wise. If you become a verified civilian & LEO at the same time you get access to even more! If you are interested in knowing well lets just list a few!

What are we looking for?

:earth_americas: Miami-Dade Police Department
:large_blue_circle: Recruiting Miami City Police Officers!

:star:Orange County Sheriff’s Office
:large_blue_circle: OCSO is recruiting new Sheriffs to defend the county.

:motorway: Florida Highway Patrol
:large_blue_circle: FHP is looking for new Hometown Heroes to defend the Highways & State of Florida.

gold

:earth_americas: Interested in Miami RP?

:red_circle: Please Note - We are still in development, Therefore there will be bugs in our server that you will experience and run into. If you do find any issues please report it to our DevOps Team! We’d be more than happy to assist you and fix the issue.

:earth_americas: Important Links

Our Discord - Discord
You can find the rest of our links in our discord!

2 Likes

bumpie wumpie

bumpie bump

bump…

bump, anyone that joins will recieve a free personal civilian vehicle if you dm Lucifer the word ‘potato1’

bump!!

bumping post

The best server ive ever been in and i really hope it will go off someday :slight_smile:

Fun server to play on, good community and experience, cant wait for it to grow

W server Fun to play on :slight_smile:

This server is really good the owner is really chill and nice

This server is one of the best I’ve ever been a part of the staff are amazing unlike some I’ve joined there not power hungry at all. I love the community and the owner is always doing good rp scenes and i love to rp with these people.

lots of love

thank you <3

yes!! our departments are now all up and running !

bump!!

The discord link isn’t working

Invalid invite

server shut down, due to not getting enough players

1 Like