MDT (Qbus)

I honestly have no clue how to approach this problem, I just want a nice mdt that works, is it too much to ask? xD

Can someone explain what this means in simple terms? and hopefully point me in the direction of a fix please?

[ script:oxmysql] [ERROR] mdt was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] Table ‘qbcoreframework_b5e796.fine_types’ doesn’t exist
[ script:oxmysql] SELECT * FROM fine_types
[ script:mdt] SCRIPT ERROR: @mdt/sv_mdt.lua:34: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘fines’)
[ script:mdt] > ref (@mdt/sv_mdt.lua:34)
[ script:mdt] > safeCallback (@oxmysql/oxmysql.js:19903)
[ script:mdt] > (@oxmysql/oxmysql.js:19907)
[ script:mdt] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[ script:oxmysql] SCRIPT ERROR in promise (unhandled): Error: Error in nested ref call.
[ script:oxmysql] > safeCallback (@oxmysql/oxmysql.js:19903)
[ script:oxmysql] > (@oxmysql/oxmysql.js:19907)
[ script:oxmysql] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[ script:oxmysql]

Hey :slight_smile: !
The following part :

[ script:oxmysql] [ERROR] mdt was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] Table ‘qbcoreframework_b5e796.fine_types’ doesn’t exist
[ script:oxmysql] SELECT * FROM fine_types

Means that the script was trying to make a SQL query to the database but he wasn’t able to because the Table* fine_types doesn’t exist. The following errors are consequences of this issue.

*Table : Your database is composed of multiple tables wich contains your data, ex : user, shops etc…

When you installed the resource, did you make sure you added the SQL file to your database ?
When you install resource their is often a file named something.SQL that you need to import to you database and that will modify/create tables in order for the script to ba able to work.

ah, yes, I looked into this more and since I originally posted my knowledge of SQL has increased, so thank you very kindly for your reply, you were in fact the catalyst.

Unfortunately the MDT didn’t come with that specific table in the SQL file, I guess my task is to find one that does

Hey :slight_smile:
Yeah you can try to find one that comes with the sql file or there is another option, you could etablish what the structure or the Table is by reading through the script and juste create the table :wink: