(MDT) Advanced Mobile Data Terminal [ESX / QBCore]

is it no way to translate it now? I just bought it

As I just mentioned in my previous response, there is no translation currently. However within the next week I will be pushing out an update that will suppoort translating the mdt.

1 Like

Ok nice. Where do i get informed about the update?

You can either watch this thread where I will post an update message, or you can join the discord found at the top of the tebex store.

Update 1.2 Released!

New Content

• Two new net events were added which get triggered when a player clocks in or out of the mdt
  • Custom tabs – You can now add external links directly into the mdt to show under tab (Up to 3)
  • “Send to jail” checkbox can now be checked by default if configured to do so
  • Fine exemptions – Unpaid fines can now be exempted
  • Redone permissions – Permissions for each job are now much more configurable
    • DOJ – There is finally DOJ permissions which allow DOJ to view but not create or edit content (highly configurable)
  • License grants – Licenses can now be granted to players directly through the mdt (Configurable)
  • Translation is now supported!
  • There is now society integration built directly into the mdt (Configurable)

Fixes

• Reducing fines to 0
    • There was an issue where if you reduced a fine all the way down to 0, it would give the full fine instead.
  • UI getting stuck when opening the mdt too quickly

Notes

• No changes were made to the .sql file

(Off-Topic)

@Hotshot1451 Hvordan kan jeg bli med i Skien rollespill på FiveM?

Send PM

Adding ability to close warrants but not delete them would be SUPERB. :wink:

1 Like

update: I ended up buying this, and the unencrypted version. its incredible. the fact this isnt a more popular script is crazy. 100/10 its everything and more. best MDT / MDW / terminal

1 Like

I’m not a dev, so excuse me if I can’t speak intelligently.

By default, what happens if a person is given a fine through the MDT, and they haven’t paid it by the time it is due? And how would one configure it?

I have been trying to translate the MDT from English to another language, but I have been struggling to find any resources or tools to help me do so. I was wondering if anyone has had any success in translating the MDT, and if so, if they could share their process or any resources they used.

Also, how do i add a custom tab…

This is the best tablet hands down! I’m gonna see if my higher ups in my new city will go for it. I love it. Makes me wanna do reports and I’m not normally weird like that. Lol

Is there a way of adding charges that aren’t included?

How do you add charges that are not already in the system? Can it be done?

yes , its in a json file i think but i havent used this in so long but you do have the option to change almost everything in the mdt from charges to colors font size images lol

Works for 1 person all other police and ems just have a blank terminal window, dev has stopped all support but still charging 60$. No way for refund

Any way we could get a install video? I use qbCore and for some reason my notifications and option to press g to respond does not show/work. Love this MDT though.

How would I go about disabling the DPad Down controller keybind? My dpad down is my siren button on my controller and when driving, it pops up my MDT causing me to crash. Lol. I looked everywhere to disable it and can’t find where. I did change the keybind to the keyboard “K” in game in the mdts settings but it’s still on my controller and I designed need to get rid of it.