(MDT) Advanced Mobile Data Terminal [ESX / QBCore]

The one for ESX is nothing more than a modified version of the FREE no pixel clone. This one is at least original.

If you want to be cheap, that’s fine, but why clutter this dev’s post complaining about it. This dev priced his work at what he values his time to be worth. If you don’t agree, then don’t buy it.

Personally, I’m loving it so far. Super easy to use. Nicely detailed. Simple setup and worked instantly. Worth every penny he believes his time is worth. He shouldn’t change the price to satisfy people that just don’t want to spend the money for quality work.

3 Likes

Perhaps getting facts straight before throwing words out your mouth.
My old one was based off of nopixels, saying it’s modified is just an insult.

I guess that’s how it is with people, that has no knowledge. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Technically you can do a partial search but, as-is, you would have to put both a first and last name. If you mean being able to search via only first or last name, I could possibly look into that

2 Likes

Yes, at the very least not requiring all fields. This way if an officer doesn’t remember a first or last name, they can do the other and find who they are looking for. However, as far as the license plate, a partial would be great for times they don’t see the entire plate or if a witness doesn’t remember the entire plate.

Is there a calls feature, which allows units to be attached to it, and provide general information on a call?

1 Like

Apologies for the late response. But no there isn’t a calls feature.

It would be nice if there was one with a trigger for other scripts to send calls to it

its an mdt not a dispatch

1 Like

And why can’t it be a way for officers to get calls when someone calls 911? Most servers don’t have 50-60 or more people on a night in order to have one or two do dispatch.

However, to be honest. The main feature that it should have that can be found in every other MDT is partial searches. When you ask about a feature, you get told to pay over $120.00 for the unencrypted version and do it yourself.

Too bad too, it’s a beautiful MDT with one little needed feature (partial searches) that makes it nearly useless and makes me recommend one of the free ones over this one. They do partial searches and take calls.

the point of an mdt is not to take calls that is what a dispatch system is for mdt is a computer for police to search records etc

This is why I said this is the main feature this MDT is missing.

every time i open the mdt in server it says terminal login and thats it i cant click or do anything else

i am having the same issue. cant figure it out

he said next update they will fix it and then closed my ticket so idk

1 Like

How often is this updated? Im interested

the update he had fixed it half way but ya

The resource isn’t updated very often, typically updates are few and far between. The last update was pushed 3 months ago which added compatbility to QBCore and much more.

yea its almost there just still shows everyone is wanted and needs the licensing working but it’s still useable and very fun appreciate you!

i would like to purchase it but there is no translation available…

That is correct, there is no translation available as of yet. However, I plan on pushing out an update very soon that adds support to translate the entirety of the MDT.