[Mayhem Radio] Looking for Server Partners

Hey all,
I am one of the owners from Mayhem Radio. We are a online radio station that will be launching incredibly soon. We are looking for FiveM servers to partner with and play our station server. Now you may be asking, how is this appealing to me and what will it offer me? Well let me explain.

What will Mayhem Offer Me?
We are 100% legal , meaning we have a music license that allows us to play todays hit music. No boring stock GTA songs from the early 2000’s
We play all genres. From Pop to Rap to Metal Etc.
The station does not have advertisements. Just pure music
We have live DJ’s that will interact with the listeners through song requests, competitions and more.
If you were to partner with us, you will be featured on our website and in our discord. You will be allowed to post all your links and server info, so players can find you easily. Plus being able to post updates about your server
Later in the future, we will provide a discord bot that can play the station right in a channel.
As we grow, there is a great chance that you will grow.

If this sparked your interest, email us at admin@mayhemradio.live . We would love to answer any questions you might have or provide more information.
Lets grow and cause Mayhem together!