Matif: Car Auction [ESX/QB/STANDALONE]

2023-05-27 19-00-43_6

Video Preview: Matif: Car Auction - YouTube

Purchase Here: Tebex - 19.99€/Before Tax

Watch the in-depth video preview for a more detailed understanding of this resource.
Essentially, it offers your players the opportunity to set up an auction with an automated process and a beautiful UI to enhance all users’ immersion. By using Matif: Car Auction, users are more inclined to create compelling and realistic roleplay experiences. It can be setup to work with ESX, QB (out of the box) or any other framework.

Dependencies:

• Matif: Needs (free)
  • Generic DUI Renderer (free)

This resource is encrypted using FiveM’s escrow system, but there are files open. You can easily customize the script to your language, screen location, choose between ESX and QB or even add other frameworks, etc. You are not able to edit any of the UI code.

Code is accessible No, only config
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000+
Requirements matif_needs, Generic DUI Renderer
Support Yes
4 Likes

nice script bro
open source ?

2 Likes

No, read description. It is encrypted using FiveM’s escrow system but you can configure it to fit your wants using the files that are open.

1 Like

I purchased this originally back in January 2023 from the other platform you were using to sell your scripts and tried to get support for it to work as it just didn’t work, never receiving any reply. I see you’ve now removed it from there as I tried to redownload today to see if it was the same script.

Are you willing to support the script I purchased back in January or are you expecting a new purchase?

1 Like

Support to the old version is done where it was sold. It has nothing to do with this version.