Massachusetts State Roleplay Community | Active & Regular Patrols | EUP | Custom Cars | Serious Roleplay | Non ELS | Custom Scripts, Menus, Guns and Maps

Screenshot_505

Massachusetts State Roleplay Wants You!

about-us

Massachusetts State Roleplay is a professional server based in Boston, Massachusetts. The server was founded in 2019, however closed for nearing a year due to staffing issues. The server has since returned and is better than ever!

offer

Massachusetts State Roleplay has many defining features that set us apart from other servers. Our custom framework allows players to customize their roleplay expierence to their liking, including custom keybinds & controls, Emergency Uniform Pack, civilian uniform pack, character creation & customization, as well as our own personal Computer Aided Dispatch system.

The server itself is highly optimized, providing a smoother experience for players, whilst keeping the enjoyable features we all love; with over 200 civilian addon vehicles, open civilian duties, interiors, exteriors, weapons and more, there’s always something to keep your roleplays interesting.

media

Requirements
  • Working Installation of FiveM
  • Minimum Age Requirement To Join: 14
  • Working Microphone That Is Audible
  • Fluent Comprehension of the English Language
Screenshots

Screenshot_16

Screenshot_34

Screenshot_132

Screenshot_6

Screenshot_47

Screenshot_44

unknown

• MASRP is NOT In Anyway Shape Or Form Associated With Any Police or Government Agency.
• Full Rules & Guidelines Can Be Found In The Official Discord.

masrp

I would like to join.

1 Like

Please make your discord link non expiring…

1 Like

sorry, i just fixed that

1 Like

hey, can I get unbanned, I want to come back.

BUMP PLEASE

• Added Screenshots
  • Added Civilian Opportunities

BUMP PLEASE

• Added more “About Server” information
  • Added more “Civilian Opportunities” information

BUMP PLEASE

• Updated what departments we’re accepting
  • Made the forum more tidy

yo sick server man i really enjoyed your awesome server man so cool and radical your server is so gnarly

1 Like

Thanks Dillon

yo man this server is so cool and awesome dude everyone should join this very cool server its so cool

1 Like

Nice server, every person who exists on planet Earth should join this server.

1 Like

YOUR MUDDA!love this server :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I really like the way the server has a name… pretty sick. Honestly tho, nice server

1 Like

i like how it is something on the internet and not a book!!#fuckbooks#onlyinternet#policestuff

Thanks @lucas_moreau1 , Im glad you feel that way

ATTENTION

MASRP Official

• Server Is Now Classified As a Limited Server - Must Register to do Certain Things
  • Age Requirement Raised To 15 (to apply)
  • Server Has Been Cleared Of Most Members, But Is Still Active.

ATTENTION

The CAD/MDT Is Undergoing Maintenance, The database is being transferred, as a result, profiles & aliases may not be found

Maintenance Has Concluded. Thank You For Your Penitence!

• MASRP Directors & Staff
    Sorry for any inconvinience