Masked Crusaders Roleplay | Head Administration Job Listing

P3rr93z

NO DISCORD INVITE WILL BE POSTED AT THIS TIME DUE TO LIMITED POSITIONS

Good evening, my name is Andrew. I am the Founder & Director of the Masked Crusaders Roleplay Community. I am currently looking to fillTWO (2) positions within my server, which are Deputy Director & Assistant Deputy Director. In order to be eligible for this position you must meet the following requirements.

• Be at least 18 years of age or older (General community age requirement is 17 years of age or older).
  • Must have prior experience (preferably 6 months to 1 year) in FiveM Roleplay.
  • Must have held at least one staff position (Staff in Training does not count)
  • Must provide a DETAILED letter of interest as to why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I WILL NOT ACCEPT LETTERS OF INTEREST THAT HAVE NO EFFORT PUT INTO THEM.

Furthermore, since this is a Head Administration position you will be required to have a working Desktop / Laptop that is capable of running TeamSpeak (TS3 server coming at the end of this month), FiveM & Discord.

If one of these positions interests you, you have until July 28, 2023 to apply for the position. At that time, I will no longer accept letters of interest for the position.

Contact NightHawk1#9250 directly on Discord to apply.

P.S.
Please don’t contact me in regard to a position that I have not opened yet. If you contact me asking to be the Police Chief, Sheriff, etc. I will not respond. Those departments will open in the future.

Kindly,
MCRP Director Andrew W. 1A-1

The position of Deputy Director has been filled. One position left for Assistant Deputy Director, act fast before the offer expires.

Good evening / morning from the Director & Deputy Director of the Masked Crusaders. We are currently offering a $100,000.00 in-game sign on bonus for those who apply before June 28th, 2023. These positions are to include the following;

• Los Santos Police Department - Chief of Police (Community rank of Administrator)
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Sheriff (Community rank of Administrator)
  • San Andreas State Police - Commissioner (Community rank of Administrator)
  • Los Santos Fire Department - Fire Chief (Community rank of Administrator)
  • San Andreas Department of Corrections - Warden (Community rank of Administrator)
  • San Andreas Justice Center - Chief Justice (Community rank of Administrator)
  • Civilian Operations - Civilian Director - (Community rank of Administrator)
  • San Andreas Communications Division - Dispatch Director (Community rank of Administrator)

These are a first come first serve application process. However, it will be conducted in a similar way that I am conducting the Head Administration position, (still one position open), but, slightly different. In order to be eligible for the Police Department, Sheriff’s Office, State Police, Fire Department, Department of Corrections, Justice Center, or Civilian Operations, you will need to meet the following requirements;

• Be at least 17 years of age or older at the time of applying.
  • Must hold a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 1 year in FiveM Roleplay
  • Must hold experience in a Command / Supervisory position.
  • Must be able to provide a detailed letter of interest detailing your prior experience, why you believe you’d be a good fit for the position, and any other information you feel we should know.
  • Must have a full & legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V for PC.

In order to be eligible as the Dispatch Director, you are required to meet all the same requirements, however, the only exception to this is that, you do not need to have a copy of Grand Theft Auto V, so the only requirement the Dispatch Director position is required to meet is the folllowing;

• Be at least 17 years of age or older at the time of applying.
  • Must hold a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 1 year in FiveM Roleplay
  • Must hold experience in a Command / Supervisory position.
  • Must be able to provide a detailed letter of interest detailing your prior experience, why you believe you’d be a good fit for the position, and any other information you feel we should know.

You will initially send information to NightHawk1#9250 he will then get in contact with the Deputy Director of Masked Crusaders RP, and we will review entries in the order that they come in. We ask that you remain patient during this process. Thank you.

Kindly,
MCRP Head Administration

What is Masked Crusaders RP?
We are a community created with simplicity in mind. While we strive to grow in size and expand one thing for certain is that we are keeping things real. What does this mean? It means we are a Life RP server. Well, you may now be asking; "What is a Life RP Server?

I am going to answer that question for you here as well. In our Life RP server, it simply means if you can do it in real life, you can do it in our server. Hints why our age requirement is set to seventeen years of age or older at the time applying.

Furtermore, we are a server that does not utilize a jail script? Are you tired of never being able to defend yourself when you get arrested or are issued a citation in roleplay? Well, look no further. Here at Masked Crusaders RP, we have fixed that problem by implementing two more departments. We have the San Andreas Justice Center and the San Andreas Department of Corrections. So now, when you get arrested, you will make a first appearance, this is known as your bond (or bail) hearing. If you are locked up on a Friday, you will have to wait until Monday to see a Judge. Meaning your character is in the County Jail until a Judge can see him/her.

But not to worry, you can simply request all hearings for your case in the San Andreas Justice Center Discord Server. This way, we can make it easy to ensure you get a fair and speedy trial.

But what happens if I am convicted? What happens next? Both are good questions I am sure you are curious about. If ytou are found guilty in your case, you will be remanded to the State Department of Corrections pending a sentencing hearing. Once you are sentenced, your character will be serving that time based on REAL LIFE DAYS.

*Won’t this prevent me from being allowed to play as that character? NO IT WILL NOT. This will not prevent you from being allowed to play as that character that has been locked up. That is the whole reason we have a Prison and a Department of Corrections. That way you can do prison RP. *

We of course offer the regular other departments including the Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, San Andreas Highway Patrol and the Los Santos Fire Department, Civilian Operations, and San Andreas Communications, that you’d expect to see in a server.

We are also looking for eligible people to run our departments. If you think you can handle the job, join & apply today!

GOOD LUCK!

Masked Crusaders RP Official Discord