Maryland State PD Mega-Pack

Hello everyone, I have an MSPD pack made using base models of @Capt14’s LSPD Pack I made it all for Maryland State Police, some cars need to be fixed a little but that will be happening soon. It will be released in the comments when updates are applied to the forum. Make sure to read the instructions for more info about the post! Here are some details:

Screenshots

Here are a few screenshots. (Not of all the vehicles):

https://imgur.com/a/AHosVQH

https://imgur.com/a/v8QdfdP

Download

Download it here!:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eohzzv1j2tymde3/Maryland%20Vehicles.zip

Update Log

• 4/30/18 Posted on FiveM forums knowing a problem with “Police4”

Should I make more?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

1 Like

Their cars don’t have comic sans font on them.

3 Likes

I understand that. I was having trouble finding the font. If you would like to help me find out which font it is then link me it.

NO NO NO NO NO please stop while you’re at it. This category has had ENOUGH of these stupid vehicle packs. ITS TIME TO STOP.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Take it from the votes not from people commenting

Yes… the votes… 75 % No, 25 % Yes…

1 Like

Lmao y ya think I said no

I guess the toxic LSPDFR community migrated here lol
Grabs popcorn

1 Like

Legit says I voted for no

Not so much, just the group of people who are sick of seeing the same regurgitated content over and over again with people thinking they’re unique.

1 Like

only other Maryland State cars are on LSPDFR and there aren’t the same vehicles. My megapack has more.

Yes but some people get annoyed because it is quite simple to out skins on cars and merge some cars into 1 pack. I have 3 car devs 2 smash out packs like this in a few hours where as the other actually uses Zmoddeler and makes cars from scratch, it’s these people that I tolerate as they do what most can’t and make the models where as most just throw some skins on and boom I “made” a pack.

People that make their own skins great! post them on LSPD:FR (my opinion). An example of someone that makes cars from scratch and make them for FiveM is @Candice_P.

This is all just my opinion.

2 Likes

I did make the designs just not the cars. I have been working on making zmodeler police cars but I do not have money to pay for the license you need to make the cars. I have tried it before though. I dont think people should just hate this much though for a pack that I have made for my first pack ever. Just like you said this is just my opinion.

2 Likes

Literally none of these kinds of posts negatively affect ANY of you, and you still bitch like middle school girls. “I’VE SEEN TOO MANY VEHICLE PACKS HELP I DON’T LIKE PEOPLE UPLOADING THINGS!”

This community is worse than CSGO’s and pretty much anyone who’s played it agrees it’s absolute ass. Y’all are just some incredibly bitchy people. Grow a fucking pair!

2 Likes

Thanks for saying what I was thinking! I am glad someone can say the obvious.

I get what most are saying. A bunch of people make liveries for the same set of cars and then release the cars as if it’s something new. Why not release just the liveries without the models and tell people what models they are for. You probably would have not seen near the negativity as you do now.

I mean, why make someone download a car pack they already have JUST to get your liveries.

1 Like

I think we should calm down, save your comments for PMs :slight_smile:

No! This is mh State