Market Between Players Remake [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone] [PAID]

dont know if this is useful to annyone but i replaced some function names and changed table names and such in the sql connection and was able to create a second market in a diffrent location. so i now have 2 markets between players one for legal items and one for blackmarket. works really nicely and i think customers would enjoy it

1 Like

how do you do ?

2 Likes

basically open entire folder in vs code dont replace orginal you want 2 seperate ones in end with diffrent names then replace all events and function thats say lg_market to something along the lines of lg_blackmarket change folder name and anything in sql that says lg_market to ig_blackmarket, basiacally to dumb it down open entire folder search lg_market and replace all with lg_blackmarket and then make any changes needed in config such as blacklist etc… BTW highly suggest these guys script as they are some of the best scripts in my server and has made my economy way more realistic

1 Like

Can you list and sell vehicles too?

1 Like

Hello ! at the moment it is not possible, it is only possible to sell items. But we may update this in the future to allow the sale of vehicles. :slight_smile:

If you was to update it , i am ready to buy right away and i am sure a lot more people would too.

The update is coming, it’s taking a while because our team is very busy with college, but it’s going to be worth the wait! :smiley:

Ok sounds good , i will be waiting.

1 Like

Any update on this?

1 Like

Hello ! Sorry for the delay, but he update is coming, it’s taking a while because our team is very busy with college, but it’s going to be worth the wait! :smiley:

i have this problem
[ script:lg_market] SCRIPT ERROR: @lg_market/Server/frameworks/Framework_ESX.lua:114: attempt to compare nil with number
ESX 1.9.0 legacy
qs-inventory
Please Help

1 Like

Hello ! we just saw your email, we will help there very soon :smile:

1 Like

hello, I had bought the script when it was still on google drive, how can I get the new version please?

1 Like

Hi, we replied to you by email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thanks you very much , very nice work and support !

1 Like

Doesn’t he support OX_mysql?

Supports oxmysql and mysql-async

both work correctly with the script. It’s very easy to configure