[MAP] Roxwood County

Ambitioneers gallery
Direct link to the Roxwood county subscription package

Introduction to the package
Welcome to the world of Roxwood County, a stunning new map expansion for GTA 5 created by The Ambitioneers. Explore a vast landscape inspired by central and northern California, complete with farmlands, forests, caves, highways, shopping areas, a water park and more. Immerse yourself in custom interiors for various buildings, including a police station, coast guard outpost, fire station, hospital, restaurants, and shops. With new vehicles and corresponding liveries, Roxwood County offers endless possibilities for FiveM server owners looking to elevate their game-play experience. Subscribe now to elevate your GTA 5 adventure! It’s time to explore :star_struck:

The map expansion is seamless and reachable via a bridge near Paleto Bay. Map is made with role-play in mind, therefore, you find many interiors and other places of interest.

Media showcase
Official Roxwood Chunk 3-5 release trailer
Official Roxwood Chunk 1 release trailer
Fanmade Roxwood trailer credits to @Mariiwof & @elvowe
Jeff Favignano from OCRP discovering Roxwood with the Vice Boys
A Moment of Calm - Marina Beach, Roxwood County

Roxwood & Whetstone county development planning concept map

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements No requirements
Support Yes

Important information about the Roxwood County map expansion package

• The package is fully encrypted, with the exception of the texture folders and some scripts / code.
    (Players are allowed to edit the textures as they prefer)
  • The package is locked to the CFX user account that has been used on purchase. Keep in mind, it can thus only be used on servers owned by that specific CFX account (referring to keymaster). When another account is used, the content won’t work.
  • The package requires authorization from the CFX server. It won’t work on servers that are not owned by the respective CFX account.
  • The Ambitioneers are not responsible for purchases made with the wrong account.

In order to guarantee the continued development of future chunks, currently Roxwood is solely subscription based. The Ambitioneers aim to release a new chunk every 1 or 2 Months.

19 Likes

Very well-done map mod. As a beta for this mod, it was very nice to see how far this mod has come along from the very beginning. Can’t wait for the next expansion to the Roxwood County. Keep up the great Ambitioneers team!!

2 Likes

amazing, amazing. No words.

2 Likes

Love the project. Would love to see a permanent package :heart:

4 Likes

This is probably the best island map I’ve ever played with ! I got the chance with my community to test it while in the beta stages of the development and I do definitly recommand it. The Ambitioneers team as made a fantastic work once again and cant wait to see and test more of it ^^

1 Like

Its cool but why subscription based tbh.

4 Likes

Love the project, love the detail that goes into it. Its honestly amazing.

1 Like

The best project to give the North a lot of life <3 Good job friends

1 Like

We absolutely love this map on the OCRP servers! The quality is similar to Rockstar and it blends with Paleto Bay perfectly. Easy on the FPS too! Can’t wait to see where this project goes!

2 Likes

Truly amazing addition to the Los Santos map, brings life to the area of Paleto bay it was previously lacking, looking forward to future additions to this mod!

2 Likes

Official trailer is out now :partying_face:

Big thanks to Chadoy!

We hope you guys like it as much as we do. See you soon in Roxwood!

bit of a pain that it’s subscription though… some people like to keep what they actually pay for lol.

5 Likes

Make it a one time payment for people and charge like $150 or something… Subscriptions going to be costly if servers want to keep it for good… Would also love an option to be able to use this in LSPDFR, would i be able to send you a PM?

2 Likes

Great work team ! :heart:

Good luck with the evolution of your Roxwood project ! :fire:

1 Like

Quick status update for Roxwood

As many of you already know, work on chunk 2 has been started some time ago. The team is now working very hard on making this chunk another smooth expansion. Hereby a few WIP pictures of the early blockout phase. For more updates, please visit our Discord.

In chunk 2 Marina Beach will be expanded, making it a proper beach town. Of course there will be some room for the beloved country side too. This new chunk will feature a city hall, police station, fire station, various shops and luxury housing + more.

Heh. Will this part of the map get raised up. Its much too low for the waves of the ocean here.

This is impressive effort. I really like the attention to details in the trailer.

I haven’t found anything regarding navmesh though. Are you planning on creating it? How many LOD levels does this project have?

1 Like

It is actually regulated by a script. If water does appear, then most likely you have a conflicting script.

Appreciate the feedback a lot! We are working on a navmesh, some paths for vehicles already work. Roxwood should have all LOD levels needed for it to work properly from a distance even.

Soon we can all drive through the beautiful countryside of Roxwood Chunk 2. Chill and relaxing, that’s the vibe it will bring to you! Don’t worry about running out of fuel either, there is a gas station present!

Disclaimer This Image is a Work in Progress