[MAP] Rags & Riches v1.5.4.1 & Light (featuring the Mile High Club)

Amazing building and very good customer support!

1 Like

Release of Rags & Riches 1.5.0

With lots of pleasure we announce the newest update for the Rags & Riches package. It took a while, but finally it is there! The asset has been optimized a lot compared to the older version. Which should result in a more smooth operation, even for users on lower end pc’s. Isn’t that great?

Many new interiors have been added, the exterior model has been updated and new props came into play. Underneath a brief overview of some of the changes:

• Exterior lighting improved
  • Added stairwell to the lobby floors
  • New elevator script with UI
  • New Kiosks on the square including a bike rental machine
  • New Yusuf Amir office
  • New French restaurant interior with kitchen and staff room (Lobby first floor)
  • New Cigar Lounge interior (Lobby second floor)
  • Improved lobby lighting and props
  • Various bug fixes (Small underwater zone still in lobby, etc
)

What can you expect for the next 1.5.5 update:

• All stairwells completed
  • Vault in yusuf Amir’s office
  • Various lighting overhauls
  • Glass elevators in the lobby becoming functional
  • Assmosphere restaurant complete overhaul
  • Adjustable neon tubes
  • All the bugs you guys will report fixed

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! :star_struck:

:100: Very cool video showcasing the latest version of Rags&Riches! 1.5.1 brought many new additions together with a large optimization effort. We hope you like it as much as we do! :grin:

Absolute stunning! However, ive changed the billboards trough OpenIV. But they wont change in game (after server restart etc.) What am i missing?

1 Like

i know i probaly wont get any support but the free mlo at least still has a lot of the construction items through out
 i got the free one first to see if i liked it but now im not to sure i would want to pay for this espically since its $50 and its in an unfinished state

1 Like

Everytime I try to use the free version in my server, fivem crashes.

2 Likes

we need the movie theater accessible.
also how do we get a role in the discord?

No way to open a ticket on an issue with the paid version we have.

anyone found a fix with the inclusions with gabz pdm yet?

Nope i wanted to purchase but didnt want to lose bennys or pdm. I see prodigy rp was able to do it somehow

I’m very interested in this mod and am thinking about purchasing it. Though I am wondering, am I able to download this mod and use it in single player?

I have problem with collision, I’m not sure ! I use the version fivem DLC 2944. Help me pls?

1 Like

The free exterior consistently crashes the game:
CfxCrashDump_2023_12_21_00_32_02.zip (2.0 MB)

Really want this in our server but seems like there’s still no theatre?

• Dan

When i use it, it donÂŽt have a interior. It just empty. I tried the only exterior version first and donÂŽt have any problmes. I read the read me.

Couldn’t start resource amb-lslive-interiors.
Says my console at tx admin.

same.

Did it ever came out or did you just left the project?