[MAP] Rags & Riches v1.5.4.1 & Light (featuring the Mile High Club)

Hey, incase you didn’t know, the latest 1.4 4 fixed this.
Just download it from keymaster :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hi, any idea how to fix this issue, btw, nice job. This MLO makes the difference (and I only have the exterior, planning to buy a full package once it has a discount).

1 Like

Make sure your free copy follows the fivem tos…

Hello, where is direct download that follows FiveM’s ToS and isn’t behind some escrow tebex nonsense? :upside_down_face:

Luckily we have explicit approval from CFX to utilize and distribute the Light version as it is. Hence this won’t chance, files will remain protected.

As stated above in our last response. There won’t be an alternative option. Either you use Tebex, or you do not use the Light version at all.

1 Like

in the newest update all of these issues have been fixed! :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate this dearly.

Rags & Riches 1.4.5 BETA released

With pleasure we announce that the updated version for FiveM has been released. Many new interiors have been added, a brand new passenger train station (Market Station) and many fixes as always.

To mark this special occasion we published a special short movie. This 7 minute long video showcases all the latest developments. You can watch it here > R&R 1.4.5 Short Movie

Market Station
As many of you know, the newest release of Rags & Riches will bring a new passenger train station to Los Santos. Soon the doors will open in the 1.4.5 version, however, where is it located? Market Station is located on the corner of Davis Avenue and Capital Boulevard in Davis, Los Santos, next to Discount Carpet Center. Which is also right next to the Central Los Santos Medical Center.

The train station has a platform located underground which can be used for boarding trains. Via stairs pedestrians can go from street level all the way down towards the platform. Here you also find various services and seats. The station itself has a greenish finish, features custom artwork and props.

Hello, I got the free version of this mod, and it says I lack the required entitlement, please help

Hey, amazing work to replace this ugly construction site, i have an issue with the V1.4.5, i can’t access rooms floors without having a “pool full” crash somebody have the same issue ?

If i edit the ytd. Some things still didnt change. Like the “welcome to facade” is that embeded?

i got this too

thanks ambitioneers teams, i got the free version and test it to my localhost it’s work but i get some bug texture from the old building, any idea for this?

We are glad to hear you want to use it! Make sure the CFX account used to acquire the asset is the same account which owns the server key.

This is very unfortunate and caused by a GTA 5 / FiveM limitation. However, we are working on a fix which might solve this.

wher are the install instructions we didn’t get any

and i think my server owner bought the single palyer not fivem the folder has rpf files inside steam

its fixed

1 Like

Well made map, but I cannot use replay editor for edit shots D:

“Couldn’t find asset key for encrypted resource”

I got the FREE Version, I don’t know if you can lock rockstar editor for this resources.

Heya. Everything works fine, no lags or something but…
We have no water in the pool areas.
What can we do?

1 Like

As was stated automatically, water will appear once the new native has been approved by CFX.