[MAP] Harmony Forest

Alright so this my first release on the forum so don’t be to hard on me. But I got this idea from @TheCALRP and his [MAP] Redwood and Cedar Forest post and thought I would just convert the Harmony/Zancudo/Senora forest into a drag and drop resource for people. I know it’s not a very skilled/detailed release as I am really not a developer so sorry if this is out of place.

What You Need!
Nothing, just drag and drop and add to your start list

Download
harmforest.zip (44.7 KB)

Original Download

I did not make this map I simply just converted it for your convenience. All credit goes to the original author!

8 Likes

Ty for this. I put it in and it looks really good.

2 Likes

No Problem! Glad you enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome Thanks! I love this so much.

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

dude this is amazing, when will we see another YMAP conversion?

1 Like

Can you convert the “New Jungle/Bayou Biome” from GTA5-MODS? Or show me the tutorial you used?

1 Like

Yea, I can do that!

1 Like

Awesome man! Hey you’re a good dude :smile:

Edit: Sorry to ask but are you making the map or showing me the tutorial? Sorry i dont really understand what you meant

Thank you for this conversion, I know some people say it doesn’t look realistic, but I love the idea of forest surroundings in Blaina County. :100:

Once downloaded into a WinRaR file, all I have to do is drag it into the Recourses/Mods folder then change the name to “forest” and finally go into my server.cfg and add “start forest” ?

I did everything properly but the Tree’s are not showing up